**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6 Chapter 4: The End of the Elders has Begun! [Rewards Updated]

1202122232426»

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Oh. I guess that would be the same as Quake being able to bypass the node. Seems to only work with direct damage though.

Passive forms of dot seem to work, omega dealt full death spore and death field damage, torch’s nova flames apparently work as well
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Some people were recommending Havok but.... 🤷🏻‍♂️

Omega/Sabretooth combo with bleed suicides and Beardo/Storm for mutant prowess synergy worked well on that path. I may have used Proxima Midnight too.
  • NapknowsNapknows Posts: 2
    When do the times for 6.4 legends run come out ??
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    After the closing date on 22nd April.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I think you need to bring the rest of the Elders into the contest. People forget how many elders there are. You could put the Trader in charge of power ups. caretaker in charge of health restores . There are enough elders to bring into the contest and make it more interactive
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I just discovered that Arch Angel works for the power sting path in 6.4.5. Once you have 3 nerotoxins that 90% less damage goes away completely. I just wanted to share that because I haven't seen any youtubers mention that as an option yet.