**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's ths most damage you've did in one hit

For me 78k damage with havok's sp3

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    There are a lot of threads like this - you'll see some crazy numbers (in the millions) if you go looking; although many of the craziest numbers aren't actually 'hits', they actually come from 'reflected' damage from Quake or Electro.

For me, in regular gameplay:

• DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    I’m not sure how much it was, but a 4/55 Proxima with 4 missions against Power Shield
  • GwenpoolManGwenpoolMan Posts: 30
    Gotta be 75k in an SP2 hit by ghost (full synergy+5 furies and 5 cruelty)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    About 500k when I decided to use 2* guilly against rol cmm
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

There are a lot of threads like this - you'll see some crazy numbers (in the millions) if you go looking; although many of the craziest numbers aren't actually 'hits', they actually come from 'reflected' damage from Quake or Electro.

How does this work? I've seen these screenshots a lot but I'm confused
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Something with gulliotines souls and sp3

I think my highest is around 75 k with 4* ghost
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    edited March 2020
    100,000 with 5* r4 sunspot on the last hit. with all crits, his entire sp2 would be well over 200,000
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

Guillotines SP3 consumes all the souls she has; and causes extra damage equal to a percentage of the opponent's health: 2% of their health per soul. So, if you save up souls for an SP3, you can do massive damage to an opponent with massive health.

However, Guillotine's souls are hard to acquire against these opponents, without help. Essentially, her usual mechanism for gaining souls is dealing damage; and she can't do enough against opponents with massive health pools to be viable; at least without support.

The support is a synergy team, consisting of Morningstar, plus one or both of Ronin and Gamora:
    • Morningstar - souls take 20 seconds to expire, instead of ten.
    • Ronin - gain a soul* using MLLLL combos
    • Gamora - gain a soul* striking bleeding opponents
    Both the * synergies have a ten-second cooldown period; so you need the MS synergy to really build them up.

If she's Awakened, against WS in ROL, you just play crazily aggressively and more often than not, her Awakened ability will heal back any chip damage you take. Then just keep having at him with MLLLL combos and watch the soul count. Once you're over about 25 souls, start looking for a time when you can finish him with an SP3 - just look at his health% and mentally divide by two. That's how many souls you need.

It's a surprisingly fun way of farming potions; and she can easily repeat the trick against Captain Marvel, too. Juggernaut is a little trickier, because of his Unstoppable.

Have fun!
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    500k starlord damage at 400 hits vs power shield opponents in 5.2.1 and 5.2.2
  • typghtypgh Posts: 79

I have actually hit higher with him but that’s the highest I have a screenshot of. Would love to get him to R5 and see what he could do.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    For me it's a 423K SP3 from Cull
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 308 ★★
    I think the best I’ve gotten is using taskmaster: get five concussions out, then bait out a special and you can get a massively boosted exploit weakness on every hit of your own special.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    Sunspot sp2 800k or something it's huge
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Something like 130K with Captian Sparkles on the Icarus node or 300K something with some weird node combo with Ghost sp2. For a single, none special hit, 50K medium with Ghost on Icarus node
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    typgh said:

I have actually hit higher with him but that’s the highest I have a screenshot of. Would love to get him to R5 and see what he could do.

That’s a lot of armor.
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67

This was what I had screen of
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
  • ZurafaZurafa Posts: 52
    edited March 2020

Sunspot is a beast only 3 flare state 6.4.4 energy adoption fire + icarus