**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

Pledge Your Allegiance

Summoners,

Two mysterious strangers, each serving a different goal, have arrived in the Battlerealm! It’s up to you to choose who you will side with. The Champions of The Contest have already begun to find their choices.

Champions loyal to Iron Man, Hulk, and Civil Warrior are fighting alongside the Sorcerer Supreme. Meanwhile, many who follow Thor, Black Panther, and Spider-Gwen find their allegiance in line with Storm (Pyramid X).

This event starts on April 1st at 10 am PST and lasts until April 29th at 10 am PST.

Fight for Your Side!

When this event starts, you will be asked to make your choice. Join Sorcerer Supreme and the Followers of the Ancient One, or join Storm (Pyramid X) and the Worshipers of Apocalypse!

You’ll then gain access to a set of quests and Solo Objectives chosen for your team. This month-long event consists of four quests, with one quest released each week. Depending on which side you choose, your quests and rewards will differ. Siding with Sorcerer Supreme will reward you with Rank-Up Materials while joining Storm (Pyramid X) will reward you with Crystal Shards.

Know your enemy, Summoner. Your rewards will depend on your skill in battle!

Double Cross

On April 15th, the first 2 quests for each side will permanently lock. This is your chance to turn your back on your team and pledge allegiance to the opposing team to gather the resources promised by the other team. Of course, you can choose to remain loyal and earn even more of the resources you’ve already earned if you wish!

There is no bonus for remaining loyal to the same side.

Faction Specific Solo Objectives

Prove your might to your new Brothers and Sisters in Arms by completing Solo Objectives for your Faction! If you choose to change Factions on April 15th, your Objectives will change as well.

Rewards

The following rewards can be earned for completing the Faction Quests and Solo Objectives for weeks 1 & 2, and weeks 3 & 4. That means you can earn both sets of rewards if you choose to switch allegiance on April 15th, or can earn double a single set if you stay loyal throughout!

Los Mercs 4 Gold

There are rumors that deep within this world there is one known for his strength, power, beauty... Find and release him later this month and he may reward you!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I'm choosing the resource rewards. Got tons of champs I need to rank up.
  • Scarface1938Scarface1938 Posts: 12

So if I understood this correctly, if I choose Followers of the ancient one and stay with them for the course of the entire event, I can get their rewards x 2. For master that would be 12 t1a x2 = 24 t1a.
    Might seem obvious, but just checking to be sure.

Total 12 T1A
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Looks like a pretty good event rewards-wise for my progression. Hopefully, it's not too tedious or hard.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited March 2020

So if I understood this correctly, if I choose Followers of the ancient one and stay with them for the course of the entire event, I can get their rewards x 2. For master that would be 12 t1a x2 = 24 t1a.
    Might seem obvious, but just checking to be sure.

Total 12 T1A
    "That means you can earn both sets of rewards if you choose to switch allegiance on April 15th, or can earn double a single set if you stay loyal throughout!"

You can earn double what it says or one set of each of the rewards. So yes, you can earn 24 T1 alphas if you stay with that team the whole month
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Aw man! I really need the ISO from the Followers of the Ancient One, but the rewards for the Worshippers of Apocalypse look really really spicy! I'm torn!

You can still do both during the event
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    What’s the energy cost looking like? Also, what’s with “There are rumors that deep within this world there is one known for his strength, power, beauty... Find and release him later this month and he may reward you!” ?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Glad to see sig stones making it in, rewards look pretty good
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    Oooh man! 30k 5* shards and 2k 6* or 4 t2a and 18 t5bc 😱😱 amazing
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    It's not really clear. The rewards are for 2 weeks, and it doubles, or if you stay loyal you can still earn those rewards if you are not finished, and you could earn both side's full reward if you switch sides
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    good job Kabam! Sounds like an awesome month.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I wish there was some gold in the resource one, but seems like a good event.
    I just hope it is not one of those events with quests that are unlocked over time...
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Are the 5* rank up gems generic or class based?
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @FreeToPlay_21 the shards are still better. The amount of 4* shards will give you plenty of iso
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    @Kabam Miike what could reward possibly be? If we find the los merc 4 gold
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    How many paths is it per quest?

How long is each path?

Are the rewards scattered across paths, or are they completion and exploration?

Does the difficulty increase from quest to quest?

What will the solo objectives require you to do?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    Going with the Ancient One.

The T1A sold me instantly
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Going with apocalypse the rank up resources wont be used to limiting factors of no one to use it on plus low on iso and gold.