**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade still viable these days?

Trying to decide on who will get me further into the endgame content. I just finished exploring Act 5 today.

5* Blade vs 5* Stealth Spidey. I do have a skill awakening gem I could use but regarding Blade I don't have 5* GR or Stark Spiderman....I do have them in 4*

I'm three years late to the Blade party so not sure how much he will benefit me questing etc at this stage in the game w/o synergies.

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    I have a duped 5* duped blade and I haven’t used him once in act 6. I did take my 6* stealthy to r2 and he’s honestly been great. Good unstoppable and evade counter and hits like a truck. Using him in exploration and he’s great. Just has low BP so you’ll need to play with a intercepts
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Thanks for the feedback, that's probably the route I'm leaning. I know he doesn't absolutely need his awakening gem but is it worth it still?

I'm not exactly sure where I'll be using him right away but my problem is having 5 skill t4cc in overflow that will expire in 20 days.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    He's still got a place in the game.
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    The awakened ability is only a nice to have damage boost. I would save the gem for Aegon or nick
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Is Blade still a viable champion these days? Yes.
    Is he being used as much as he used to? No, the hype around him has died down, but he still has his fair uses.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Blade doesn’t have much use past 6.1, stealthy does, go for stealthy Iñ, only path I’ve seen blade as a top option for past 6.1 is gimme in 6.4