**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which side will you choose next month?

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
I’m definitely going for the shards. Have too many rank up resources in overflow after act 6.

Which side will you choose next month? 151 votes

Apocalypse (Crystal Shards) whole month
48%
Kabam MiikeJOHNOSA1995FeuerschwerDuMonUallinashesRobkidsBuckylives2_0Darkrider05BlackGekkougaMhd20034StingerbkLilMaddogHTThunderGodXcrøss_TRLiss_Bliss_WerewrymWicket329LmaoTawliTiborgina 73 votes
Ancient one (Rank up materials) whole month
35%
DNA3000ChadhoganTimone147xNigSpity68buffajrjdrum663TeddersViper83Jim0172LibralonixHERVE_LEANDRECropDusterSceptilemaniacsimolaz10or_StrongCharlie_SceneKillSwitchTheLegend27Gamesbond90 54 votes
Do one of each
15%
GroundedWisdomNifzTendersquadTerraSolrac_2BUZZdog3000TwmRCassyXXGhost_RiderXXspiderknight616ManfréaBolgenMattstafariEtjamaMasterChief1176Skillful_starnanurepcoBonzodavidCHIEF1121Hobo_Goatlowlevelplayer 24 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Do one of each
    Depends on the value.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Do one of each
    Might as well split the difference and get something of everything.
  • Not sure yet
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

But miss out on that end of month reward? I got to stick it out just to see what it is.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    This Will take me to another 6*, even though my luck has been horrendous recently 14 bad pulls and counting imma still go with shards mainly for the Sig stones
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Do one of each
    I am going to got for apocalypse first bc 5k is all I need 4 my next 5 star crystal
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    Do one of each
    First half, Apocalypse.
    After that, I'm on the fence really. Haven't decided yet, so I vote both, for now.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Do one of each
    Werewrym said:

But miss out on that end of month reward? I got to stick it out just to see what it is.
    There isn't a extra reward for sticking with one side fully. Think it said so in the announcement. As for the gold thing, I think either a gold arena/quest is making a return, and it having something to do with Masacre
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    40 5* Sig stones, 32000 5 star shards and 2000 6 star shards.
    The decision was already made for me
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    with 100% Act 6, I don't have room to deal with trying to plan on using any more T2A at the moment. It's coming out of everywhere!!! The 5/6* shards and 5* sigs will come in handy for sure. Apocalypse all the way!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    i say resources now but who knows when it comes lol
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I have a ridiculous number of champs I want to upgrade. Currently limited by gold and higher end mats. I doubt the other side will get me the 1 or 2 champs I need for certain things. Besides, I'm loyal to Hulk.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian
    In general for me it comes down to 6* shards or T2A and at the moment I'm bottlenecked on T2A to a greater extent than my desire for more 6* champs. As an arena grinder, it pains me to pass up 6* shards, but at the moment that seems to be the smarter play for me, especially as I've stepped back from higher map AQ to more casual alliance activities.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I don't need shards. I always need 2ta. Need to get HT to R5 so I can do an Abyss completion run
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I've had bad luck with crystals lately, so I'd rather go with the guaranteed value of the rank-up resources
    Do one of each
    Werewrym said:

April Fools!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Wierdly I need the t1a. I cant rank up champs because I never have enough t1a. T2a in overflow but strapped on t1a.
    Do one of each
    Doing the rank-up stuff for the first half will let me take my first 5* to R5 (Corvus). Then going for the shards will give me my second 6 star. It's the perfect situation for me.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I'm going for the shards. There's still a couple champions that I need to make end game content that much easier. Mainly Mr. Fantastic and Doom.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    I got 545 champs and so many 5s at rank 3 - i need to r4 & r5 people. Shards are too RNG and I'll get anyway from EQ, arena and AW.