**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ map 6

SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
The defenders in AQ map 6 have gone back to the same as before the recent changes. Is this some kind of mistake or did I miss an announcement or something?

Comments

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I think they probably forgot to change the map for Symbiote since he was the only mini boss that didn't change. Just a theory!
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    I'm guessing this is the variations that they're talking about.
    @Kabam Miike this question has been asked since the post on AQ changes was made, but it seems no mod wants to answer it.
    Are we going to have different Maps each week? If so, can we know in advance. It really sucks for Officers to ask folks to switch according to champs within minutes of AQ start.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Ya it’s confusing a little. Maybe there are different versions like in map 7?
  • Bigslick631Bigslick631 Posts: 114
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos Can someone comment on this?? I mean I don't mind going back to the old defenders but a little heads up would be nice. Is this a Kabam mistake or a permanent switch back.....

I guess we missed that somehow lol
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    "look forward to"
    In other words
    "Fail to plan for"
    Smash said:

I guess we missed that somehow lol

Main thing to note is the number. Is it going to be like Map 7? Or each mini has its own Variation of champs? Or are these two the only ones. And how do we identify which ones are coming in the new AQ week?
    People have been asking mods this since Day 1, yet no response seems to have come.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    If this flip flopping week to week is going to happen, it'll be really difficult to plan which champs will be needed, had I have known I wouldn't have set the war defense as I did.
    If it’s like map 7 which it seems like it is then they’re not gonna let us know which version it is going to be until it starts. Which sucks I know but they don’t really care
  • DOes Map7 have totally different champs according to the variation? That is very stupid. Very pointless to keep us guessing, adding extra stress. How are we supposed to plan for this?
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★
    edited March 2020
    yall know you can spectate the quest before you go in right? honestly not trying to be sarcastic or demeaning here! don't really understand the backlash on there being variants to map6.

yall know you can spectate the quest before you go in right? honestly not trying to be sarcastic or demeaning here! don't really understand the backlash on there being variants to map6.

It sucks since you have to have different champs for each variation. Need to plan AW defenders according to the fact that there are 2/3 variations.
    Just a pain. Doesn't matter if there are, but if we know which variation in advance, it definitely helps plan. Makes our life easier as well doesn't it?
  • jnikolas92jnikolas92 Posts: 192 ★★★

It sucks since you have to have different champs for each variation. Need to plan AW defenders according to the fact that there are 2/3 variations.
    Just a pain. Doesn't matter if there are, but if we know which variation in advance, it definitely helps plan. Makes our life easier as well doesn't it?
    definitely see where you're coming from with that. agreed that it could absolutely be easier for us to plan haha. path and awd set up gets reallll tedious quickly

definitely see where you're coming from with that. agreed that it could absolutely be easier for us to plan haha. path and awd set up gets reallll tedious quickly
    Exactly. It's not like knowing the Map in AQ is going to change your points. Going to stay the same if you keep running Map 6.
    Simplest way to be transparent as they claim to be.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 ★★
    Improvise, adapt, overcome
  • Ggeorg10Ggeorg10 Posts: 46
    What happened to administrators?
    We just want a clarification.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    It's been answered already. It's 3 variations. The one from last week (New one) the current one (Old one) and another new one which hasn't come out yet (Nova will be the mini). It'll be rotating every AQ cycle.

Also it's the same nodes. Just different champs on nodes.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    So more time wasted in getting AQ started, meaning the last day will just be that much shorter! We already have to go through the random set of modifiers and choose 1, and now we have to scout before joining just to see who is on our paths. Kind of ridiculous when AQ timing can get tight. 30 min timers would help!