**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* Feature arena only top 50 get champ??

2ยป

Comments

• AdonislinkAdonislink Posts: 27 โ˜…
    Why is this taking so long? ๐Ÿค” Missing all kind of events, waiting...
  • RichTheManRichTheMan Posts: 185 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    @Shinyuu They will resolve it, its just a waiting game at the moment mate. Tickets have been raised but we are still waiting to learn more.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I hate that they don't provide even the slightest official update for us. Not even one bit.
    Even a simple, "We acknowledged the issue and currently trying to fix" is a huge relief for me.

No news means miscommunication actually.
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 118 โ˜…โ˜…
    @Kabam Miike Is it a bug or is Xaijhe correct? I think everyone would just like a little clarity. Thank you in advance,
    Lean Bison
  • MLGMLG Posts: 15 โ˜…
    any update ? No answer... It's very Sad this attitude. ๐Ÿ˜“

Finally! Thank you!
  • Hey there, we've begun sending out the corrected rewards to those who hadn't received them already.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Hey there, we've begun sending out the corrected rewards to those who hadn't received them already.

Do you have the cutoff for those that didn't check their rank?
  • k0yak0ya Posts: 3 โ˜…
    it's ok for me :)

• MLGMLG Posts: 15 โ˜…
    Thx ! I recieved terrax ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Punisher99Punisher99 Posts: 18 โ˜…
    edited April 2020
    This happened again on a new account I started, in the 2nd Terrax arena. I finished 102nd in the beginner bracket only got 11%-30%? I finished 81st in round 1 and won 4* Terrax in the beginner bracket. I also see 4* Venom The Duck as top 50 only?

I emailed Kabam and got the typical we're swamped with this issue and are looking into it response...

What's going on with this?