**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Proven player

Hey Kabam, us proven players like to buy 5* sig stones and 5* awakening gems too. It will help us reach uncollected.....

Comments

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    And you should think about getting conqueror first. Walk before you can run.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    How many 5* champions you have?

You can get uncollected with 4* 5/50 champs and a few units.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    As some one who is currently conqueror (above proven), I don’t want or need five star sig stones or five star awakening gems. You certainly shouldn’t need them.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    How many 5 stars do you have? You have not even completed act 4 and you need a 5 star AG?
  • BlastmasterBlastmaster Posts: 33

I have 39 5’s.

How many 5 stars do you have? You have not even completed act 4 and you need a 5 star AG?

I did get my first five star right after becoming proven, via master and heroic difficulties. They aren’t that hard to get if you put in the time. However, I don’t think any proven player needs five star sigs or especially gems.
    Are you serious?

As some one who is currently conqueror (above proven), I don’t want or need five star sig stones or five star awakening gems. You certainly shouldn’t need them.

I would like to dupe my stark spidey or Havok

I know. Trying to get some pity from Kabam
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Some people don't progress quickly. I am conqueror and have 45 5 stars, 5 r4. I am an average player and am doing the story mode slowly. Also don't have that much time to play. I have just recently finished 5-1 and just starting 5-2. Not everyone processes like Fabio.
  • HellCat07HellCat07 Posts: 57

I have 39 5’s.
    Hold up. You have 39 5* and you're only Proven? Seriously? You've not even done act four? WOW.

Some people don't progress quickly. I am conqueror and have 45 5 stars, 5 r4. I am an average player and am doing the story mode slowly. Also don't have that much time to play. I have just recently finished 5-1 and just starting 5-2. Not everyone processes like Fabio.

That's understandable. I completely get taking your time to progress. What I don't get is the OP begging for items that aren't necessary to progress. You don't need 5* awakening gems and sig stones to reach uncollected.
    I’m on the last chapter. I don’t like playing that mode.
    HellCat07 said:

That's understandable. I completely get taking your time to progress. What I don't get is the OP begging for items that aren't necessary to progress. You don't need 5* awakening gems and sig stones to reach uncollected.
    So much for equality......
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★

dude look up guides on youtube and stuff. maybe review masteries. you dont need to progress like 'fabio' to get UC with 45 five stars. you can ask for help her on forums, you dont have to spend money. maybe show us your roster and we'll help you with rankups etc.
    HellCat07 said:

You have a point there, Kabam is trying to give the deals to those who play more/pay more. This makes sense to reward heavy users and promote others to play more/pay more.

HellCat07 said:

So much for equality......
    Equality? I don't understand what you are getting at here. Beginner players or players who have chosen to progress more slowly or focus on other content are not entitled to the same rewards as those who have completed higher level content. Do you really think that proven should be given the same rewards as those who have worked to become uncollected or even cavalier? If you want the higher level rewards, put in the time to do the harder content. If you don't want to do that content, don't complain. You do not even need a single 5* to become uncollected. Many have done it with 4*, myself included. I just don't understand why you think that proven players are entitled to higher rank rewards. It's not a matter of equality because proven is not equal to uncollected, therefore they should not be receiving the same rewards.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I would rather get a 100%. boost to health and attack. Even if it’s costs like a thousand units and then you can get only one per month this would be super useful in clearing the storyline .

dude look up guides on youtube and stuff. maybe review masteries. you dont need to progress like 'fabio' to get UC with 45 five stars. you can ask for help her on forums, you dont have to spend money. maybe show us your roster and we'll help you with rankups etc.
    I never said I couldn't do it, if I put some time into it I certainly could complete it, I haven't the time to process but I am also not complaining. I will get there in my own time, I work more on monthly events and wars/aq. I have Ghost Rider, Medusa, Emma Frost, Nick Fury and Quake as r4 5stars and Dr Voodoo, Blade, Havok, Aegon, Corvus, Ghost Rider, Quake, SE Spiderman, Archangel, Hyperion, Iceman, Miles Morales, and Star Lord as 4 star r5's. I am just not in a rush.
  • How many 5* champions you have?

I have 39 5’s.
    You have 39 5*s and you're only proven?
    22piløts said:

What's your account name, just so I'm sure you're not lying... Or give us a screenshot of your 5* champions with your name blurred out

Who are you talking to? My account name is therikster.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    I'm one of those people who does story slowly... I have two five stars on rank two and one on rank three. I also have five four stars on rank four and two on rank three. Having champs above your story level can be quite helpful - I just concentrate on Master in Event Quests and AW/AQ. Story for me is only to grind for iso. I just do Act 4 for that and gold. 5* sig stones and awakening gems are NOT needed for Act 4, or Uncollected. You could probably do Act 6 without them... just use some 6*'s.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    By referring to 'Fabio', are you referring to Brian Grant's McFabio Account when he completed Act 5?
    edited March 2020
    Yes, Fabio is an extreme example of fast paced advancement.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Banana ‘The Bald’ mcFabio is a professional player who almost became cavalier in 7 days, it was hilarious and a show of skill