**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Incursions not appearing in the game

I have a issue of incursions not appearing in the game ,while the options for incursions is available in the store but no way to enter an incursion as it does not appears in the fight....I have tried many ways to get it but it all went to waste.....it's really disheartening that I am not able to play incursions while my friends are.....I hope someone will provide me a solution for it

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    It happened to me twice
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    LoL. Really? Which friend is playing Incursions?
  • shinchan2810shinchan2810 Posts: 23
    So how did you got through this

It happened to me twice

• ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    edited March 2020

I have a issue of incursions not appearing in the game ,while the options for incursions is available in the store but no way to enter an incursion as it does not appears in the fight....I have tried many ways to get it but it all went to waste.....it's really disheartening that I am not able to play incursions while my friends are.....I hope someone will provide me a solution for it

Your friends are not playing incursions, they don't start until april 8th.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1158791#Comment_1158791
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    edited March 2020

Really, I have been playing for months, you don't know what you are missing...LOL

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1158791#Comment_1158791