**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

Comments

• DJ_JokesDJ_Jokes Posts: 13

PsyLife said:

Please tell me that we will know all that information before choosing.

There will be no difference between the 2 when it comes to the structure of the Quests.
    But will we be able to see the reward breakdown for completion vs exploration before we choose a side?
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    The rewards are awesome, good way to promote the new game.
    After beating up the ladies for international women day and moleman, yet another great event, I might as well become f2p
  • I'm going for both, I'm an intermediate player, and even though I mostly need rank up material, those sig stones and shards also have my attention
  • Great job @Kabam Miike and the team, this month will be exciting!
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Hard decision for me since I'm currently overflowing in cats. Are those signature stones generic?
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    Can u choose side for each difficulty? For example can you do epic worshipper of apocalypse and master follower of the ancient one?
  • IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    edited March 2020
    Can you elaborate on this more?
    Under "Rewards"
    "can earn double "a single set" if you stay loyal throughout!"
    A single set of what? I need more details please.

Because above this under "Double Cross" it says "There is no bonus for remaining loyal to the same side."

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Under "Rewards"

Because above this under "Double Cross" it says "There is no bonus for remaining loyal to the same side."

It means a single set of the rewards in the chart. Those are the rewards for doing the quests for two weeks. If you stay with the same side, you get that chart of rewards for your side twice. If you change, you get one of each chart of rewards
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Is this the main event quest or the side quest?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

Is this the main event quest or the side quest?

Side Quest. EQ has its own Announcement.
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 302 ★★
    finish act 6 give me a tons of resourses. t5b and t2@ in overflow is what i never think of . open those crystal is so funny.
  • Honestly 30 T5 class iso is not that much for me but storm gives me 30k 5 star shards and 2k 6 star shards so im going with the crystals
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    Im overflowing in t2a, t5b and t1a so im going crystal all the way.
  • Man this is cool
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    What does 100 T4 catalysts frat crystals mean exactly? How many shards would this be?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I'm probably gonna go either Apocalypse all the way or half and half. I can get most of the rank up resources from the Glory Store either way but not so much with the shards and sig stones...
  • CozmoXVCozmoXV Posts: 11
    Can't I choose both? The rewards look sick for the first side, but I need to rank up some champions like Thing, Terrax and Ms. Marvel, but I also need to get my first 5-Star, which a key to that could be the first.
    Please give us an petition or something we buy for access for both sides, choosing is tough.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    JessieS said:

What does 100 T4 catalysts frat crystals mean exactly? How many shards would this be?

1 T4cc fragment = 2% of a T4cc, so 100 fragments are potentially 2 fully formed T4cc if you pull the same class 100x in a row, 4 fully formed T4cc if double the rewards
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Pledge Your Allegiance

Summoners,

Two mysterious strangers, each serving a different goal, have arrived in the Battlerealm! It’s up to you to choose who you will side with. The Champions of The Contest have already begun to find their choices.

Champions loyal to Iron Man, Hulk, and Civil Warrior are fighting alongside the Sorcerer Supreme. Meanwhile, many who follow Thor, Black Panther, and Spider-Gwen find their allegiance in line with Storm (Pyramid X).

This event starts on April 1st at 10 am PST and lasts until April 29th at 10 am PST.

Fight for Your Side!

When this event starts, you will be asked to make your choice. Join Sorcerer Supreme and the Followers of the Ancient One, or join Storm (Pyramid X) and the Worshipers of Apocalypse!

You’ll then gain access to a set of quests and Solo Objectives chosen for your team. This month-long event consists of four quests, with one quest released each week. Depending on which side you choose, your quests and rewards will differ. Siding with Sorcerer Supreme will reward you with Rank-Up Materials while joining Storm (Pyramid X) will reward you with Crystal Shards.

Know your enemy, Summoner. Your rewards will depend on your skill in battle!

Double Cross

On April 15th, the first 2 quests for each side will permanently lock. This is your chance to turn your back on your team and pledge allegiance to the opposing team to gather the resources promised by the other team. Of course, you can choose to remain loyal and earn even more of the resources you’ve already earned if you wish!

There is no bonus for remaining loyal to the same side.

Faction Specific Solo Objectives

Prove your might to your new Brothers and Sisters in Arms by completing Solo Objectives for your Faction! If you choose to change Factions on April 15th, your Objectives will change as well.

Rewards

The following rewards can be earned for completing the Faction Quests and Solo Objectives for weeks 1 & 2, and weeks 3 & 4. That means you can earn both sets of rewards if you choose to switch allegiance on April 15th, or can earn double a single set if you stay loyal throughout!

Los Mercs 4 Gold

There are rumors that deep within this world there is one known for his strength, power, beauty... Find and release him later this month and he may reward you!
    I will choose worshippers of apocalypse
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

JessieS said:

1 T4cc fragment = 2% of a T4cc, so 100 fragments are potentially 2 fully formed T4cc if you pull the same class 100x in a row, 4 fully formed T4cc if double the rewards
    Thank you

• Komodo65Komodo65 Posts: 15
    How long are the paths
  • FieryWaterFieryWater Posts: 51
    Can we choose different sides for different difficulties?
  • IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56

Under "Rewards"

It means a single set of the rewards in the chart. Those are the rewards for doing the quests for two weeks. If you stay with the same side, you get that chart of rewards for your side twice. If you change, you get one of each chart of rewards
    Thanks mate, that's what I was thinking, but didn't want to assume. :smiley:

Under "Rewards"

Thanks mate, that's what I was thinking, but didn't want to assume. :smiley:
    Happy to help:)
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    The rewards are for "2 WEEK QUEST AND OBJECTIVE TOTAL" means including the quest completion and exploration and the solo objectives including, anyway it seems good rewards.
    CozmoXV said:

Can't I choose both? The rewards look sick for the first side, but I need to rank up some champions like Thing, Terrax and Ms. Marvel, but I also need to get my first 5-Star, which a key to that could be the first.
    Please give us an petition or something we buy for access for both sides, choosing is tough.

There are a single set of the rewards in the chart. Those are the rewards for doing the quests for two weeks. If you stay with the same side, you get that chart of rewards for your side twice. If you change, you get one of each chart of rewards. So to answer your situation, yes, you can choose both.
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    Are the rewards given for exploration or completion?