**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam Miike's Boss Rush

Kabam Miike mentioned in BG and Lagacy's Incursion stream(s) that he's working on a Boss Rush fight:

Node buffs:

Damage only on critical hit
Unblocked attacks deal no damage
All damage types besides energy deal no damage

Of course, we all know there's only one solution to this fight.

Captain Marvel

Comments

• YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    edited March 2020
    yikes... so only crit energy damage? does this mean damage over time wont do damage?
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Even if he made it mutant only, use Bishop lol
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Immediate skip for someone like me who doesn’t have CM
  • ManfréaBolgenManfréaBolgen Posts: 139
    what about havok?
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I thought he already had made a sort of boss rush fight: blue cyclops in Labyrinth.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Kabam Miike mentioned in BG and Lagacy's Incursion stream(s) that he's working on a Boss Rush fight:

Node buffs:

Captain Marvel

I
    DNA3000 said:

Node buffs:

Captain Marvel

I watched the whole stream without skipping any part and i didnt hear it i guess i was focused on the incursion run
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    This is definitely some sorta joke
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    this is a joke right?
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Yondu would also be great, if this were a real thing, because his Yaki Arrow breaks through blocks like crazy!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Gotta be a joke, it be unfair if those nodes came to life lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Literally Clops with that Node description. Hahaha!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Don't worry, we don't have this fight planned for anything anytime soon.

Thank God!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Hope the Boss Rush isn't April Fools' Day prank.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Don't worry, we don't have this fight planned for anything anytime soon.

Miike given what day tomorrow is you are gonna have to forgive me if I'm little worried
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Blue Cyclops will be the MVP
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

This is definitely some sorta joke

Apparently it was not a very effective one.
    I got it.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Node buffs:

Captain Marvel

I watched the whole stream without skipping any part and i didnt hear it i guess i was focused on the incursion run
    It was at the very very end of BGs stream when they were doing some final Q&A and chatting informally. @Kabam Miike (at least I thought that was the voice: it might have been a dev onstream I wasn't paying close attention at that moment) said they were working on a boss rush where Cyclops would be the only effective attacker using nodes like the above.

I guess I should have appreciated the ironic struggle of making a meta joke about something @Kabam Miike didn't actually mean regarding something @Kabam Miike didn't actually say.

• StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    edited March 2020
    DNA3000 said:

Node buffs:

Captain Marvel

Lol, he later added the stip that only mutant champs can deal damage 😂😂
    Any thing to make almighty Cyclops the only option...
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I bet whatever node he comes up, Cyclops will be the solution.
  • SparkfistSparkfist Posts: 13

I bet whatever node he comes up, Cyclops will be the solution.

That was the joke
  • Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    If you listened to Kabam Miike in the stream he even "IF" he would make a boss rush focused on Cyclops he would have to make it like that. Cuz in that stream ppl kept asking him if Cyclops was the best champ for incursions
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Node buffs:

Captain Marvel

It was at the very very end of BGs stream when they were doing some final Q&A and chatting informally. @Kabam Miike (at least I thought that was the voice: it might have been a dev onstream I wasn't paying close attention at that moment) said they were working on a boss rush where Cyclops would be the only effective attacker using nodes like the above.

I guess I should have appreciated the ironic struggle of making a meta joke about something @Kabam Miike didn't actually mean regarding something @Kabam Miike didn't actually say.

i know at least 1 of the cyclops gets unblockable specials after 15 hits on the combo, and if the nodes in the original post are really happening, one of the cyclops can't do anything after a certain number of hits. perhaps a kinetic instigator node (gain power on blocked hits)?