**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nexus Awakening Gem

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
This is a great deal and I think it's a good price, too. I won't be buying it because, you know, the whole Covid-19 and not working thing, but I'm stoked to see this in the game!

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Mpd1 Oof, that hurts
  • Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 41
    I also bought it. Went to open crystal and game crashed. Reopened game. Crystal is gone. No new awaking gems in my inventory. Reached out to support and put in a ticket. Will have to wait and see what happens.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Finally someone who is not complaining and trying to get free stuff
  • krystolixkrystolix Posts: 68
    I had to put in a ticket as well.
  • Same happened here my game crashed and now its gone
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    It should’ve just been a generic, nexus means theres still room for error.

Also 1.5 years ago the price was still $70
  • Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 41
    Update to earlier post. Email from Support Verified that I selected Skill. When I go to my inventory I now have a new Science Awakening gem. Will reach out to Support again.
  • They havent even responded to me
  • SparkfistSparkfist Posts: 13
    Same thing happened to me. I selected skill. Game crashed. Came back and I had nothing. This morning I woke up and I had a mutant. I opened a support ticket and they said, sorry you picked mutant. My unduped Aegon is not pleased with what happened.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    Got the 5* awaken gem nexus and got: mystic, cosmic and mutant.. I want skill for Nick Fury but not the case..

Chose mutant for either Havok, Sunspot, Namor, Goldpool, Psylocke.

anyways I awaken Sunspot.