**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Name one overrated and underrated champion.

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Overrated: Corvus, certainly without suicides

Underrated: Killmonger, makes evade and autoblock easy. I don’t face a modok or medusa or Spider-Man without him. And a high sig Killmonger has pretty good damage output

Agree about corvus without suicides. Using corvus without suicides is like trying to f*ck with a flaccid p*nis
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    Overrated: corvus
    Underrated: taskmaster or bishop (I know it's 2 sorry)
  • under rated
    spider man original(when duped)
    over rated
    mojo
    spider man original
    i think spider man original is under rated because he still does alot of damage when he inflicts the Armour break debuff and the weakness debuff too. so he still hits pretty hard for a, as people quote "low tier" and "trash champ". but i still think he is a very cool and fun champ to use when i am bored and use him for quests.
    mojo
    i think mojo is an over rated champ because though might look cool with his moves and animations etc. but i think that he is a meh champ (in my eyes) because of his buffs and debuffs which dont annoy me as much when im fighting him and he pretty much just looks cool and weird with his design and moves. but by that statement i still think he is just a meh champ altogether no matter what anybody says to me.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Overrated: symbiote supreme
    Underrated: King Groot
    (Running the epic moleman with KG changed ma attitude toward him!)
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

under rated
    spider man original(when duped)
    over rated
    mojo
    spider man original
    i think spider man original is under rated because he still does alot of damage when he inflicts the Armour break debuff and the weakness debuff too. so he still hits pretty hard for a, as people quote "low tier" and "trash champ". but i still think he is a very cool and fun champ to use when i am bored and use him for quests.
    mojo
    i think mojo is an over rated champ because though might look cool with his moves and animations etc. but i think that he is a meh champ (in my eyes) because of his buffs and debuffs which dont annoy me as much when im fighting him and he pretty much just looks cool and weird with his design and moves. but by that statement i still think he is just a meh champ altogether no matter what anybody says to me.

Underrated means that they are really good, just people don't think they are
    Mojo over spiderman classic(duped) any day.
    Just put him on defense and get it done with
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Overrated: symbiote supreme
    Underrated: King Groot
    (Running the epic moleman with KG changed ma attitude toward him!)

King groot has the lowest base attack rating in the game.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    zZayTtay said:

Kerneas said:

Overrated: Omega Red
    Underrated: Ronin

Why?

Omega Red: Requires suicides to be great. But suicides don't work w all champs as good. On top of that he requires a fairly aggressive playstyle, which is extremely difficult on endgame nodes. Also his bleed resistance is overrated. Take him (5* r3) against 19k PI Biohazard and he melts down like normal champs.

Ronin: Has very swift movement, so intercepting is easy. Has a ton of possibilities (dmg, aa reduction, bleed, sp3 rot) and isn't difficult tu stack up. He deals a lot of dmg in plenty of low numbers

Sorry but Omega does NOT require suicides to be great. Suicides simply take him and elevate him to a Beyond God Tier plane of existence that only maybe 2 other champs can reach. Without suicides his damage and utility are still both top notch, he melts any non-robot like butter.
    You're over-exaggerating his damage without suicides. I have a 5/65 omega and it takes a lot to build up to 30 spores without the bonus bleed at the beginning of the fight. And omega's playstyle is very stressful to play in endgame contents where the heavy attack and close death field distance is not always available to you. Omega is half the champ he is without suicides and is the most suicide reliant champ in the game. Not to mention you must have 1 point in coagulate just for this one champ or else bleeds will still hurt!
    Omega Red is not just a champ with lots of damage, he has plenty of utility. Non contact mediums, power drain, and regen, along with cancelling out tenacity on the opponent.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    My 5 star rank 3 sig 32 OR was able to solo the final master moleman in moleman expeditions, without hitting him. Think that’s pretty good...
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★

Overrated - MorningStar
    Needs too much ramp up to be good. And since MorningStar is a bit fragile, it's not easy to ramp it up.

Underrated - Joe Fixit
    There are not many Poison Immune champs that have reliable/good regen. Hyperion - slight. Red Hulk - slight. Mephisto - okay. Hulk Rag - Counters DoT. Ultron - okay. Nebula - good (twice).
    Also his SP1 bleed can be stacked, so a power gain synergy allows chaining SP1 for maximum bleed.
    Since Joe's buffs are passive, they cannot be nullified. His regen buff is excellent, and actually very useful,..... For long quests, keep his regen (Hearts buff) always active.

HYPERION SLIGHT?? LOL
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Overrated: Namor.
    Maybe I'm a little biased here since I absolutely hate Namor, but I think he is really overrated. His damage takes too long to access and his regen now is super weak. The only good thing Namor has is his sig ability which is the only reason I am taking him to r5 and his prestige (my 4/55 has 10,500 prestige at sig200). Now, his sig ability is freaking amazing and is the best counter for a lot of nodes (Looking at you, Do Not Go Gentle). Admittedly, he is a lot better when playing with suicides, but I don't have them on too often.
    Underrated: Crossbones always seemed underrated to me (I love him) but a lot of people already talked about him, so I'll talk about my boy, Ant-Man.
    Ant-Man is a beast with a proper synergy team (Wasp, Ghost, Ronin, and Fury) and has a massive health pool and when you take in account his glancing mechanic, he has the largest pool in the game (assuming RNG is average).
    His damage can get pretty insane, easily 410% of his base attack rating with furies and debuffs. With his poisons, he can counter healing, especially with the Despair Mastery.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Overrated: CapIW
    Underrated: Void
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Over: Symbiote Supreme - Aegon
    Under: Spider Gwen <- She's appreciated but really deserve much love
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Overrated: Stark Spider-Man

Underrated: Killmonger
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Underrated: Angela

I have no champions in mind for overrated
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Ok this is a funny thread right?
    Cz on start there are some names as overrated m sure they were joking.

If this is a fun goofy post the
    Overrated : sunspot
    Underrated : diablo

If it's serious then
    Overrated : cull obsidian
    Underrated : hood
  • ScottCHarbach1ScottCHarbach1 Posts: 41
    Not going to making many friends with this one....

Overrated: warlock (even though I have him at r5)

Underrated: Nebula
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    I also think Mister Fantastic is underrated
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Overrated: Ghost
    Underrated: Doctor Voodoo
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Overrated- Cull Obsidian
    Underrated- Taskmaster
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Overrated: Aegon
    Underrated: unawakened Medusa

Aegon is a good champion, but he's actually very niche. He shines mostly fully ramped up. A champion who needs very long fights and exceptional skill. He is a champion made for end game content. He is useless for anything else. On top of that, it is all from his sig, and a high level too. For lots of players, he will sit on the bench. Plus, he has zero utility in those starting fights with week special attacks.

Medusa is a champion people say that should be awakened. But actually it is not. Unawakened Medusa has solid damage: high base attack and crit, good armor break/shatter and good special attacks. The sig's fury is a bonus, that's all. Compare that what you'll lose: a cosmic without buffs. There are so many anti-buff nodes: buffet, pilfer, spite, burden of might, bane of damballah,... My unawakened Medusa has been my MVP in those fights. I'm not going to awaken her any time.

I take my aegon to aq everytime and he is great on those poison and bleed lines.
    I did to, but he sucked. The fights were too short for him to build-up his combo (like 22 hits at sig 40 every fight), it took ages for him to be anything useful. There are more efficient champions out there who are more Ferrari than Mini Cooper.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    007md92 said:

Ok this is a funny thread right?
    Cz on start there are some names as overrated m sure they were joking.

If this is a fun goofy post the
    Overrated : sunspot
    Underrated : diablo

If it's serious then
    Overrated : cull obsidian
    Underrated : hood

Pretty sure no one is joking. Beside 2 or 3 champions (for me are Quake, Domino and Ghost) all other champions are opinable and possibly overrated. You may consider Aegon the best champion, I consider it my biggest mistake and for no reason I'll rank Symbiote Supreme to 5 while others consider it one of the best champ.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Overrated: ghost
    Underrated: rogue