**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Which champ you got from 5* crystal

I believe like me many Player saved their 5* crystal for today.so what you guys get today.
I got 5* rocket raccoon.and what about you guys

Comments

• WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    Magik. There were double Hulkbusters in front of her... so I thought I was screwed for sure. Next over was YJ... which would have duped an existing 5*, so slightly disappointed, but it could have been much worse.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    WyattEarp wrote: »
    Magik. There were double Hulkbusters in front of her... so I thought I was screwed for sure. Next over was YJ... which would have duped an existing 5*, so slightly disappointed, but it could have been much worse.

Magik is really gr8 champ now
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I got Spidey, Sym spidey x 2, rocket...FML.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Guillotine. She's a great champ. Can't wait until I dupe her.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Iron Fist...yeah... *cries in corner*
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    AntMan.
  • TheTAbyssTheTAbyss Posts: 14
    Iron Fist. Joins Slysly in corner.
    When you so strong you get dissapointed by landing 5* Magik #FirstWorldMCOCproblems
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    My streak continues , after 4 featured Iceman which got me 2 bp 1 colossus and the nerfed if , i bought the 15000 credits to get She Hulk, now i managed a useless SIM
  • V1oladorV1olador Posts: 10
    I'm very dissapointed after got for the third time Ronan, the chance to get a new hero was more than 80% and I got the same as always, an worst than that after wait months gathering frags.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    edited May 2017
    Well I'm also not happy with my 5* opening today I got rocket racoon and is my 7 5* and I haven't duped 1 yet also have a science 5* gem from the last time we got compensation and not even a rhino or another science champ so now I have 7 5* 2/35 with what it takes to rank any to lvl 3 but all unduped is like having dinner and not a spoon or fork to eat
  • I got Spidey, Sym spidey x 2, rocket...FML.
    That is actually pretty good. Rocket hits like a mack truck, and your duped Sym Spidey's L2 will KO most opponents. And once you dupe Spidey he will be tough opponent in AWD.
  • I got a 5 star juggernaut. Is he good or bad ?
  • Aeolus32Aeolus32 Posts: 3
    Opened 4 today and got VP, Rhino, Ultron (YES) and duped my Magik. Up to 19 5* with only 4 dupes, but Ultron will be very handy
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    I got Spidey, Sym spidey x 2, rocket...FML.
    That is actually pretty good. Rocket hits like a mack truck, and your duped Sym Spidey's L2 will KO most opponents. And once you dupe Spidey he will be tough opponent in AWD.

Yeah I know it wasn't a bad haul but really had my heart set on hulk or ultron.
  • Aeolus32Aeolus32 Posts: 3
    Getting 2,500 shards from log in this month might be enough for one more for ya No More Heroes. Would love a hulk as well for my AQ trio of CM/Ultron/Hulk
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    No one, because I don't have a 5* Crystal rip
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 139 ★★
    I got a 5 star juggernaut. Is he good or bad ?

That's who I would want because I already have Him. Duped Juggs is a beast! Unduped Juggs is just ok.

• Bungy84Bungy84 Posts: 26
    I duped my hulkbuster and got antman, needless to say I'm disappointed lol everyone in my alliance was pulling mordo's and ultrons and Loki's
  • I got Mordo
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Bungy84 wrote: »
    I duped my hulkbuster and got antman, needless to say I'm disappointed lol everyone in my alliance was pulling mordo's and ultrons and Loki's

Lol I really want Ultron 5* that's why I open my crystal in hope of him
  • BrandizzoBrandizzo Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    all of you guys are lucky i got friggin Iron Patriot.... (my first 5 star)
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 299 ★★★
    Iron Patriot. Sigh.Although I know they'll buff him sooner or later because of the number of complaints. Not as mad because I pulled a 4 star Gwenpool beforehand.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Iron Patriot is the best. Regen, Armor, power gain, stun on specials...the best!
    spumington wrote: »
    Iron Patriot is the best. Regen, Armor, power gain, stun on specials...the best!

Not sure if sarcastic or not but just in case.. IP is so bad that if he was the only champ in game there would still be champs better than him.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    spumington wrote: »

Not sure if sarcastic or not but just in case.. IP is so bad that if he was the only champ in game there would still be champs better than him.

Are there any other champs that stun on specials, armor break on specials, regen, gain armor up, and have power gain? Beast!