**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

Comments

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Here are the corrected rewards. These are still for every 2 weeks, but we have now separated the Objectives and the Quest Rewards:

Great so now we can’t open 3 five star crystals why did you have to change it the first one is better than this ****

I don’t think he was meant to post the same thing twice.
  • Markjv81 said:

Here are the corrected rewards. These are still for every 2 weeks, but we have now separated the Objectives and the Quest Rewards:

Great so now we can’t open 3 five star crystals why did you have to change it the first one is better than this ****

I did not. They're fixed now. You can still open 3 5-Stars.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Markjv81 said:

I did not. They're fixed now. You can still open 3 5-Stars.
    I'm a bit confused Kabam Miike.

So are quest rewards the same and now you're displaying the objective rewards?

Not really sure what is changing.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited March 2020

We still can open 3 5*
  • GhOsT_DoG_78GhOsT_DoG_78 Posts: 44
    H3t3r said:

We still can open 3 5*
    Looks like 34k 5* shards total if you stick with the same side.
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    So its about half as many 4 star shards as before? Thats sucks I was excited for all that iso but at least we can still get 3 5 stars
  • Nope, that's correct! I know this has been very confusing, but the ones posted now are correct. So you are getting more 5-Star Shards than the initially posted, incorrect rewards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

They didn't change it. The original chart was incorrect.
  • cAncAmO said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Hey Everybody,

Unfortunately, the rewards that are listed here are incorrect. We are working on getting you all a corrected chart with the right rewards, but in the meantime, here is a list of the corrections. This is subject to change as we decide what to do moving forward.

Worshippers of Apocalypse
    Normal - Post has 40x 2-Star Sig Stone, it should actually be 40x 3-Star Sig Stone Crystals
    Heroic - Post has 3000 extra 3-Star Shards
    Master - Post has 5000 extra 4-Star Shards
    Epic - Post has 1000 extra 5-Star Shards
    Post does not include 1x 2-Star Awakening Gem, 1x 3-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, 1x 4-Star Awakening Gem Crystal

Followers of the Ancient One
    Normal - Post does not include 2x 3-Star Rank Up Gem 1 to 2, 2x 3-Star Rank Up Gem 2 to 3,
    - Post has 4x 3-Star Signature Stone Crystals. This should be 0.
    Heroic - Post has 4x 4-Star Rank Up Gem 1 to 2, but it should only be 2x
    - Post is missing 2x 4-Star Rank Up Gem 2 to 3
    - Post has 3 extra T3 Basic Catalysts
    - T3 Class ISO should be T3 Basic ISO
    - Post says 10x T2 Class Catalyst Crystals, but it should list 40x
    - Post has 70x T3 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals, but it should be 16x
    Master - Post has 30x extra T4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
    - Post has 20,000x extra T4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    - Post lists 30x T4 Class ISO-8, but this should be 60x T4 Basic ISO-8
    Epic - 30x T5 Class ISO-8 should be 60x T5 Basic ISO-8
    - 2x 5-Star Rank Up Gem 1 to 2 should be 1x
    Post does not include 1x 3-Star Rank Up Gem 3 to 4
    Post does not include 1x 4-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal 3 to 4

We apologize for the miscommunication, and will have an updated rewards chart up as soon as we can.

Guys...here the consequences of the high hipe of the community with this event... they see that we finally agree with one of their eq and immediately the bug it...

Next time we must be on silence....

That's definitely not what happened. The Rewards posted initially were incorrect. The correct rewards are posted now.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well either way, I’m still exited for the new event tomorrow and getting those rank up materials
  • FengFeng Posts: 9

It would be nice to have a 5* awakening gem for apocalypse side
  • ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    Will we be able to explore the full quest if we switch sides on the 15th, or will we be locked to one side for the second half?
  • Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    This game is tough to design, you guys have give Kabam some slack!
  • OppsgotshotOppsgotshot Posts: 5
    Heroic needs tier 4 catalysts and 5 star shards
  • OppsgotshotOppsgotshot Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike please let Heroic get 5 star shards some tier 4 catalysts one tier 4 class catalyst and one some tier 1 alpha catalyst
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★

but you still get to open 3 if you side the whole month with storm
  • NorsewarriorNorsewarrior Posts: 67

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

Hey Everybody,

Unfortunately, the rewards that are listed here are incorrect. We are working on getting you all a corrected chart with the right rewards, but in the meantime, here is a list of the corrections. This is subject to change as we decide what to do moving forward.

Normal - Post has 40x 2-Star Sig Stone, it should actually be 40x 3-Star Sig Stone Crystals
    Post does not include 1x 2-Star Awakening Gem, 1x 3-Star Awakening Gem Crystal, 1x 4-Star Awakening Gem Crystal

Followers of the Ancient One
    Normal - Post does not include 2x 3-Star Rank Up Gem 1 to 2, 2x 3-Star Rank Up Gem 2 to 3,
    - Post has 4x 3-Star Signature Stone Crystals. This should be 0.
    Heroic - Post has 4x 4-Star Rank Up Gem 1 to 2, but it should only be 2x
    - Post is missing 2x 4-Star Rank Up Gem 2 to 3
    - Post has 3 extra T3 Basic Catalysts
    - T3 Class ISO should be T3 Basic ISO
    - Post says 10x T2 Class Catalyst Crystals, but it should list 40x
    - Post has 70x T3 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals, but it should be 16x
    Master - Post has 30x extra T4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals
    - Post has 20,000x extra T4 Basic Catalyst Fragments
    - Post lists 30x T4 Class ISO-8, but this should be 60x T4 Basic ISO-8
    Epic - 30x T5 Class ISO-8 should be 60x T5 Basic ISO-8
    - 2x 5-Star Rank Up Gem 1 to 2 should be 1x
    Post does not include 1x 3-Star Rank Up Gem 3 to 4
    Post does not include 1x 4-Star Rank Up Gem Crystal 3 to 4

We apologize for the miscommunication, and will have an updated rewards chart up as soon as we can.

This is an April Fools joke because players who are Proven get 4* shards now! Not 3* shards.😉👍Good one Kabam Miike, not falling for it.🤣🤣🤣
  • samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    But what about the gold do we get more gold for the followers of ancient one if we choose, if not there will be more problem to rank up them plz provide information regarding gold too
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    No double reward if loyal?
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

But can it still have the 40 2* sig stones? I was looking forward to topping off my remaining 2*s
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51
    @Kabam Miike considering allot of us are stuck at home for another month or longer would it be possible for you guys to let us do both set of quests for a chance at ALL the rewards. Even with grinding the arena, and doing everything in the game that I could I was still bored in game allot of the time.

Shoutout though the MM expeditions were an awesome touch. Thanks for those.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    So what you’re basically saying is that you posted some extra rewards that you now gonna remove...
    and add some less valuable stuff instead?
    Or am I reading it wrong?
  • Pratham26Pratham26 Posts: 21
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Miike Miike can we double up on the objective rewards too ? I.e if we dont change factions ? Will I get the objectives again ?