**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sticky Key Investigation [Merged Threads]

Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Posts: 13
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
What's the use for the new sticky key..?? It was provided in monthly calender, so I think it might not be for the event quest...
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Zura_KotaroZura_Kotaro Posts: 13
    I mean Where's the lock??
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Lmao what is it used for
  • Maybe it’s a Sticky Key for Act-5 Gate Keys so that once you’ve unlocked a key’s path you won’t need to use a 2nd key again when you go back and explore it multiple times.

Everyone seems to ask about that, and I guess only way (before now ???) would be to send Support Ticket and request more Keys for Act-5 after having explored them.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    So let me just say it is an April fools prank from kabam
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    What is this?

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Guys....we'll find out later. It's meant to be a surprise. ;)
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    May it's for that gold rush event.
    They vaguely spoked about... Just below
    Factions... There is a undisclosed small paragraph about a good event.

Los marc 4 gold.
    Sounds like something massacre and Deadpool issue.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Any ideas? Sounds like another Deadpool event to me

My post came first. I demand my post to be at the top LOL
    Wibbly wobbly time-y wimey ... Merging threads is weird sometimes. If it helps your post is first in my heart (and the timestamp)
    DOCTOR WHO!!!! Woohoo lol
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    I believe the STICKY KEY has something to do with this subliminal post from Kabam.

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Whatever it is. I’m okay with it being a surprise.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Hear me out, maybe it does nothing, it's April Fool's after all, it might just be something to toy with us and make us think there's a meaning when after all, it will do nothing.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Maybe an April Fool's gift. ;)
  • Saint9Saint9 Posts: 20