**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion 6.2.6 counters

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
I'm looking to take a champ to r4 maybe r5 so I can counter the champion in act 6.2.6 I don't have any decent nullify champs apart from a r3 unduped magic and unduped r3 morning star. but I do have a duped she hulk and cap iw which I can awaken.. who would u suggest ranking up? Which out of them four should I focus resources on for this fight? And why? Any help is greatly appreciated as this fight is going to be a pain in the backside🙄

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I beat champion last week with unduped r5 capiw, with suicides. I spent more units than I ever wanted just on that last 10%. I recommend removing suicides if you have them. Duel a lot to get the dex timing for both sp1 and sp2. I found sp2 easier and I was able to push him to sp2 a couple of times.

Hood is also a good option. I wasn't good with symbiote supreme
  • Options
    Yeah im swaying between she julk and cap iw I wanna take cap up anyways cause he beast for so much other content aswell so I reckon I'll take him up cause he's a r3 already see how it goes if I can't do it rank up she hulk and give her a spin and hope for the best lol
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    morningstar!!!
  • Options
    Viper83 said:

morningstar!!!

Doesn't she need to be duped i have a generic gem but would rather use it on cap or void