**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Map 5... Two Mr Sinisters in tier 1 is this intentional..?

Just started Map 5 this week w Mr Fantastic minis. Was this intentional? See below...

Comments

• synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

@Kabam Miike

Previously in Map 5 tier 3 P2 ie second from left you could end up with two Rhino fights I think with Scarlet Witch mini, but there was another fight in between. This seems a bit tough here though to have Sinister twice in a row if you’re doing P8 on nodes 4 and 8...!
    edited March 2020
    With so many mutant champions to choose from surely we could avoid the duplication so early in the map? Sure I get it the P7 guy can take the second Sinister like I’m doing in the pic but still... there were unique champs here previously I believe eg Wolverine/Sabre...
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Ya don’t rly need to spam your own post for a non issue
    Spam? Errr no. I’m adding more info about this quirk I’ve noticed since I had trouble uploading the initial pic for some reason. I would suggest it’s similar to the Map 5 update a few seasons ago when an extra link/move was added to P7, May have been around when KP was boss, wasn’t intended but was never changed back... just seems odd though
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    If you preview map 7 there is a chance that there are 2 mordos in the map i just checked it myself check it out it is not a bug

If you preview map 7 there is a chance that there are 2 mordos in the map i just checked it myself check it out it is not a bug

Ok where’s that? Mordo is arguably a much easier defender though, depending on buffs n modifiers, are there two in a row like Sinister above?

Ok where’s that? Mordo is arguably a much easier defender though, depending on buffs n modifiers, are there two in a row like Sinister above?
    Map 7 check it out

Not in a row but they are at different sides map 7 is confusing for me

One is a miniboss and one is a standard mr sinister

I meant got a link handy?

I meant got a link handy?
    I dont have