**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to awaken?

who should i use my 4 star generic on? (level one rank 1 champs are all recent pulls, i dont just have a champ like namor unranked). I only have 20 generic, and 0 science, and 0 mutant sig stones.

Who to awaken? 20 votes

capiw 5/50
30%
BrokenWarlord5386Ashton2099Das_giFeroX_the_fat_hering4dlai 6 votes
ghost 5/50
55%
KrzysaltLvernon15SuperGamerXDBlubfish_666Charlie_SceneTJ107Lucasjones_98YENANSASHESlowlevelplayerFat123reoccur 11 votes
star lord level 1 rank 1
10%
YcatsBoranParker 2 votes
namor level 1 rank 1
0%
thing level 1 rank 1
5%
Stark_Spidey 1 vote

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    ghost 5/50
    Get good at playing ghost, watch vids, constantly practice and the whole game will start to feel a little easier.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    ghost 5/50

Get good at playing ghost, watch vids, constantly practice and the whole game will start to feel a little easier.

i know how to play ghost, she carried me through act 5 completion
  • BoranParkerBoranParker Posts: 47
    star lord level 1 rank 1
    Ghost doesn't need to be awakened. Awake Star-Lord or Captain America IW.
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    capiw 5/50
    If you know how to ply ghost then learn capiw hes good for all content but if you want even more from your generic wait gor nick
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    capiw 5/50
    CapIW does need to be max sig but that isn’t too hard for a 4 star, you already completed act 5 with 5/50 ghost, put CapIW on your team and you’ll be near unstoppable
    edited April 2020
    ghost 5/50
    4dlai said:

If you know how to ply ghost then learn capiw hes good for all content but if you want even more from your generic wait gor nick

i already have nick, duped. What can capiw's sig ability help the most in? i think i have everything covered on the utility side with void.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    capiw 5/50

4dlai said:

i already have nick, duped. What can capiw's sig ability help the most in? i think i have everything covered on the utility side with void.
    His sig ability helps CapIW himself, it’s very straight forward if you read his sig ability.

In my opinion CapIW is better than Void, however, you have void so it’s better to put resources somewhere else

ghost 5/50

4dlai said:

His sig ability helps CapIW himself, it’s very straight forward if you read his sig ability.

In my opinion CapIW is better than Void, however, you have void so it’s better to put resources somewhere else

i meant what content will he help in (aw, elders bane, etc.).