**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Name one overrated and underrated champion.

Comments

• Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    Overrated: Blade
    Underrated: Ronin
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The forum was flooded with nerf Blade posts after he came out. It was absurd and it lasted for some time. After that, people started saying he was overrated, and maybe he was, but they have been saying it ever since. At what point does someone stop being overrated if people constantly call them overrated? Pretty sure at this point he is properly rated lol.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Overrated- Corvus

Underrated- Howard

Now go off
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

Overrated: Ghost
    Underrated: Mister Fantastic

Definitely disagree on Ghost but do agree on Mr. Fantastic
  • BaluleeBalulee Posts: 23
    Under rated : magneto
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Overrated; Blade
    Underrated;Morningstar
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    PsyLife said:

Overrated: Doctor Doom
    Underrated: Terrax

Reasoning: Doctor Doon is great, but he doesn’t do as much damage as other mystics, and lacks a way of turning buffs into damage, unlike what others say. Doctor Voodoo, Morningstar, and even Claire can do it better.

Terrax can actually do damage, and a lot of it too. His indestructible ain’t bad, can help you if you slip up, and also counts as a buff. His damage from the rock field is really good, and the armpit breaks can be kept for the entire fight. Couple that with the utility of being able to stack lots of debuffs, he can cancel out healing with despair.

Uh...Doom can clear fights in Labyrinth and Abyss. Terrax cannot. His damage falls short my friend.
  • AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    Overrated - Void
    Underrated - IWIM

While Void is mad godly for reversing healing and respectable damage output, he's fallen hard off the radar due to his RNG with his debuffs. Don't get me wrong, I love this champion, but I've dropped him awhile ago.

Iron Man Infinity War is next to beast mode with his Plasma Debuffs. Coupled with Stealth Spidey, his damage is pretty up there. He doesn't compare to Techs like Ghost and Guillotine 2099 but with the right rotation and in the right hands, he can kick some major ass.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Doom is closer to underrated than overrated if y’all ain’t noticing what he’s capable of..
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    edited April 2020
    H_I_Z said:

Overrated: Hyperion
    Underrate: Angela

How is Hyperion overrated? His incinerate on his SP1 and power gain make him a brilliant champion.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Overrated: Blade
    Underrated: Electra
    Underpowered: Dormammu
  • Overrated: Blade
    Underrated: Venom’s equally slimy son, post-buff awakened Carnage
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Overrated: Stealth Spidey
    Underrated: She-Hulk/Hood
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Overrated: Killmomger.

Guy just doesn’t hit hard enough. You’ll get around evade, sure, but you’ll also want to die after you play the same fight for 5 minutes and realize you’re not enough halfway through. He also loses his indestructible on blocked hits, so it rarely actually helps.

Underrated: Ronin.

A bunch of people have already said Ronin and somebody’s probably already explained why better than I could.
  • TombadurTombadur Posts: 13
    Overated: Blade
    Underated: Rogue
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Overrated Domino. Underrated Crossbones.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★

Overrated Domino. Underrated Crossbones.

Yeah without her synergy, AA /sunspot/colossus easily out damage her
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Overrated: Sunspot

Underrated: Doc Oc
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Overrated: Joe fixit
    Underrated: iron patriot
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★

Overrated: Sunspot

Underrated: Doc Oc

Not overrated at all, just sucks that you need to sp1 first. Perfect block is amazing for late act 6 tho
  • SanjoySanjoy Posts: 5
    Overrated : Sunspot
    Underrated : Corvus Glaive
  • GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
    Cross8888 said:

Overrated: Corvus Glaive

Underrated: Venom

Corvus is a fantastic burst damage champion. However, for endgame content, it is hard to find myself using him in act 6 because after 20 hits w/ the glaive, he has to recharge, and has very little damage. He is amazing for EQ runthroughs, however.

Venom is my boy! First r5 5*, and I WAS NOT disappointed. Regen on sp1 when stealing enemy buffs and eating them; armor break on heavy attack; true strike on enemy 18% or less health; bleed on most critical hits; cycling buffs (fury/crit for damage & armors for havok matchups are nice); no evades on spiderman heroes; fantastic against tech champs as well that power drain/power burn. Run him in AW offense and is helpful in many situations.

Corvus is amazing in EQ, AQ, AW and most of the story content. Plus with his cheat death he has lots of special uses in endgame content. He's not overrated at all. He's one of the most useful champs in the game. Look at how often he is being used by people everyday.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    imo, Hulkbuster beta is a lil overrated, hes awesome don't get me wrong but a lil overhyped / overrated
    underrated: Mephisto/Hawkeye/Ronin
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Overrated: Sym Supreme, Stark Spidey
    Underrated: Elsa Bloodstone