**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question for an admin. Lvl 60 rewards

v9i1xlt84lfk.png

So what is up with the single signature stone on hitting level 60? I mean everything else is at least useful, but that just seems.... underwhelming.

Comments

• IlluminantIlluminant Posts: 196
    Wait when do you start getting T4s from levelling up ?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Illuminant wrote: »
    Wait when do you start getting T4s from levelling up ?

Level 58.
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    v9i1xlt84lfk.png

So what is up with the single signature stone on hitting level 60? I mean everything else is at least useful, but that just seems.... underwhelming.

They haven't changed the rewards since the level cap got extended last year.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    v9i1xlt84lfk.png

It's their way of trolling you.
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    Signature stones at that point in time were more rare and valuable. They're a lot more available now, so yes, it comes off under whelming. Lol
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Its still more useful than that mastery reset stone or whatever the hell it was called, cant remember
  • I dunno. The mastery reset will help when I finally get around to buying those cores for DW. A single sig stone does just seem like a troll. Lol
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Resetting masteries is free. You just have to pay to put points on them. The reclaim stone is worthless. Same as xp boosts we still get at level 60. Only good for item use