**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion 6.2.6 counters

Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
I'm looking to take a champ to r4 maybe r5 so I can counter the champion in act 6.2.6 I don't have any decent nullify champs apart from a r3 unduped magic and unduped r3 morning star. but I do have a duped she hulk and cap iw which I can awaken.. who would u suggest ranking up? Which out of them four should I focus resources on for this fight? And why? Any help is greatly appreciated as this fight is going to be a pain in the backside🙄

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I beat champion last week with unduped r5 capiw, with suicides. I spent more units than I ever wanted just on that last 10%. I recommend removing suicides if you have them. Duel a lot to get the dex timing for both sp1 and sp2. I found sp2 easier and I was able to push him to sp2 a couple of times.

Hood is also a good option. I wasn't good with symbiote supreme
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    Yeah im swaying between she julk and cap iw I wanna take cap up anyways cause he beast for so much other content aswell so I reckon I'll take him up cause he's a r3 already see how it goes if I can't do it rank up she hulk and give her a spin and hope for the best lol
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    morningstar!!!
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 424 ★★
    Viper83 said:

morningstar!!!

Doesn't she need to be duped i have a generic gem but would rather use it on cap or void