**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First Feature Pull

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Well I finally pulled one of the Featured Champs from the FC. Since I was retired for some months, I don't know much about her. Anyone have any feedback? Thanks.

Comments

• NinjaNate90NinjaNate90 Posts: 52
    I think she needs dupe, but very good dmg. If you don’t have another decent bleed/skill champ rank her up.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I have Bleed/Skill. Good to hear she's decent. How is her mechanics? Easy? Intricate? Just making sure I don't go into blind testing. Thanks.
    Welp....LOL!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    It’s really about getting a high combo. The awakened ability helps immensely with getting big damage. She’s kind of like Ægon, but you really need forty hits, then pop off an Sp2 and do massive burst damage.

Every medium hit that makes contact, unless it’s a parry, attaches a bleed. Every light attack adds an extra combo hit. The final hit of your sp1 adds ten hits.

Every time you knock down an opponent, tippy toe attaches to that opponent, doing various things depending on how much combo you have.

Ideally, you want to have around 7-8 bleeds on the opponent, launch an sp2 while you have a combo of 40 or higher, and boom you have massive damage.

The reason why, as stated above, when Tippy Toe is attached to the opponent, he does various things, depending on his combo. When you have a forty combo or higher, he detonates each bleed active for a certain amount of damage. On a 5/65 five star, it detonates for 1584 damage per bleed. It’s also important to note that all bleeds on the opponent are paused during the attack.

So, let’s say you have 7 bleeds on the opponent with your 5/65 Squirrel Girl. You launch an sp2, which adds nine bleeds if I’m not mistaken (one for each hit), giving you 16 bleeds. They all detonate, giving you a massive burst of damage of...

drumroll please....

25,344.8 direct damage.

You don’t even need seven bleeds, something like 5 would work as well, as you would still get 22,176 direct damage.

Given, that’s from a rank 5 level 65 five star, but still.

All in all, you pulled a really solid champion from this crystal.

It’s really about getting a high combo. The awakened ability helps immensely with getting big damage. She’s kind of like Ægon, but you really need forty hits, then pop off an Sp2 and do massive burst damage.

Every medium hit that makes contact, unless it’s a parry, attaches a bleed. Every light attack adds an extra combo hit. The final hit of your sp1 adds ten hits.

Every time you knock down an opponent, tippy toe attaches to that opponent, doing various things depending on how much combo you have.

Ideally, you want to have around 7-8 bleeds on the opponent, launch an sp2 while you have a combo of 40 or higher, and boom you have massive damage.

The reason why, as stated above, when Tippy Toe is attached to the opponent, he does various things, depending on his combo. When you have a forty combo or higher, he detonates each bleed active for a certain amount of damage. On a 5/65 five star, it detonates for 1584 damage per bleed. It’s also important to note that all bleeds on the opponent are paused during the attack.

So, let’s say you have 7 bleeds on the opponent with your 5/65 Squirrel Girl. You launch an sp2, which adds nine bleeds if I’m not mistaken (one for each hit), giving you 16 bleeds. They all detonate, giving you a massive burst of damage of...

drumroll please....

25,344.8 direct damage.

You don’t even need seven bleeds, something like 5 would work as well, as you would still get 22,176 direct damage.

Awesome breakdown. Thank you!
    edited March 2020
    Double post.

drumroll please....

25,344.8 direct damage.

Of course.

Also, if you were curious, the awakened ability gives Squirrel Girl an automatic 40 combo hits at the start of each fight, and a chance for Tippy Toe, when detonating the bleeds, to refresh the bleeds instead of consuming them, giving you that same burst damage, but also keeping the bleeds on your opponent to allow for even more damage.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Is she considered top bleed champ now? NF at top for all around utility, but is she ahead of a Gwenpool, Killmonger?

drumroll please....

25,344.8 direct damage.

Of course.

Also, if you were curious, the awakened ability gives Squirrel Girl an automatic 40 combo hits at the start of each fight, and a chance for Tippy Toe, when detonating the bleeds, to refresh the bleeds instead of consuming them, giving you that same burst damage, but also keeping the bleeds on your opponent to allow for even more damage.
    That's great! Thanks. Let's see if I can score a Gem in the near future.
    edited March 2020
    Tru100 said:

Is she considered top bleed champ now? NF at top for all around utility, but is she ahead of a Gwenpool, Killmonger?

Not really. Her damage comes from stacking multiple bleeds, then using knocking down your opponent to do damage that scales with the amount of bleeds on your opponent at every given time.

And if your Squirrel Girl isn’t awakened, then once detonated the bleeds go away. For that reason, I’d still use Gwenpool for bleeding over her. However, if awakened, then maybe.
  • TimefishyTimefishy Posts: 60
    She suits you
    I'll take that as a compliment. She'll make you bleed.
    Well it seems my luck is continuing. Pulled this from Basic. Still don't know anything about him.
    0din said:

lol. Nice. Spam his s1 when he’s on each of his fury/armor/power cycle and watch the damage

Awesome. Thanks.

Well it seems my luck is continuing. Pulled this from Basic. Still don't know anything about him.

I think this is Kabam’s way of saying thanks for coming out of retirement.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    I see GroundedWisdom has a 3 person fanclub

I think this is Kabam’s way of saying thanks for coming out of retirement.
    Hahaha! I don't know about that. I don't take pulls personally. Just like raffles. You either win, or someone else does.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    Crys23 said:

This is how you open features 😀

Great pulls!
    .....and it just keeps coming. Pulled this from the Black ISO Legendary Crystal.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

.....and it just keeps coming. Pulled this from the Black ISO Legendary Crystal.

stop. Just stop

stop. Just stop
    Not my doing. Lol. For the record, I've had a whole history of unwanted luck. Feels nice. :)

stop. Just stop
    I've had a whole history of unwanted luck.
    I thought I was lucky. Then you returned. Lol
    Timefishy said:

stop. Just stop
    Oh, I'm sure it won't last forever.
    Welp...I was hoping for a Squirrel Girl or Surfer Dup, but I suppose I can't complain. He's pretty good now.

Timefishy said:

stop. Just stop
    Oh, I'm sure it won't last forever.
    Was only messing with you. Nice Champs tho.