**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Choose your Side in the Baron's War! [Rewards Corrected]

Comments

• WarnedWarned Posts: 1
    So umm does the event for pyramid x reset when I pick to become loyal and get the 2x reward or it will not reset
  • awww no 5 star rank up gems ?
    my only dupe is 5 star cyclops and i duped him like 3 times alrd
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207

Nope, that's correct! I know this has been very confusing, but the ones posted now are correct. So you are getting more 5-Star Shards than the initially posted, incorrect rewards.

Nice. That's when i want to give u guys a hug lol
  • Lil_XeroLil_Xero Posts: 1
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Miike So how many champions can we have in a team for this? 3 or 5? Cos last month we could only take 3 and I liked that.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    No T3CC? Not even fragments?
    That's the only complaint tho. Looks like a pretty good event to me.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    How hard are the difficulties? Only I'm trying to transfer to Master at the moment, but it's hard, and those heroic rewards wouldn't really be worth it to me.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Awesome idea and design though
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

No double reward if loyal?

That's exactly what you can do. If you stick with one side the entire time, you get two sets of the rewards on the chart for your side. If you switch, you get one set of rewards of the entire chart. You won't get even more extra rewards for staying loyal beyond what is on that chatt
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Why can't we shift to ways where we get more 6 star shards. A six star per month should be now easily attainable after the long saga of act 6.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I think a good question I saw earlier is whether the objectives are for the 2 weeks also. I suspect they are because if you change sides you would get the opposite set of objectives, so if you stick with a side you probably get twice the same set.
  • RedDevilRedDevil Posts: 52
    Shards are Important to get Champs , t4cc t4bc can be found in many events
    getting good champions is important and awakening them is more important
    so,
    can we get 5star AG crystal
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    RedDevil said:

Shards are Important to get Champs , t4cc t4bc can be found in many events
    getting good champions is important and awakening them is more important
    so,
    can we get 5star AG crystal

Remember getting champions will still be RNG. Just a thought to remember.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Laksh1995 said:

Nope, that's correct! I know this has been very confusing, but the ones posted now are correct. So you are getting more 5-Star Shards than the initially posted, incorrect rewards.

how so are players getting more 5star shards? the initial post had 5000 and 11000 ... this corrected post has the same.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Rewards look good to me. Once again another good month for Kabam side quests. I also like the option of being able to double up as well. I will be going for the shards.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    edited April 2020

Laksh1995 said:

how so are players getting more 5star shards? the initial post had 5000 and 11000 ... this corrected post has the same.
    We get more from objectives
  • Gamechanger_3Gamechanger_3 Posts: 26
    Why is it saying daily quest release notes show weekly
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Don't panic, the game is back up again 😂
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Why is it saying daily quest release notes show weekly

Yeah I though you could get 8k five star shards a day lmao
  • J0k3r0o4J0k3r0o4 Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike did the rewards for the 6* shards in epic change as well? Looks like there is only 500 shards instead of the 1000 that it says in the post and I didn't see anything about it being incorrect..
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 204 ★★
    There appears to be an issue with the resources in the side event - there is half the 14 day amount rewarded than what’s been documented. I thought maybe it would reset after 7 days to get the total 2 weekly amount, but the timer shows 14 days. Is it a bug or I’m missing something? Thanks.
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Why are there only 5500 5* shards in epic. I thought it would be 11000 5* shards . Correct me if I misunderstood.
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Zeezoos said:

There appears to be an issue with the resources in the side event - there is half the 14 day amount rewarded than what’s been documented. I thought maybe it would reset after 7 days to get the total 2 weekly amount, but the timer shows 14 days. Is it a bug or I’m missing something? Thanks.

That’s exactly what I’m thinking. I thought I was the only one.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Yeah for rank up rewards doesn’t seem to be complete either, I don’t see any t5b or t1a or t2a,
    oh well, first halls of healing
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    Baron 2 Week Objective Rewards for Apocalypse side are pretty bad compared to Ancient One side.
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229

Yeah for rank up rewards doesn’t seem to be complete either, I don’t see any t5b or t1a or t2a,
    oh well, first halls of healing

I didnt screenshot epic but I also got 1/2 what was shown on kabams announcement
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    Kabam Miike Please Help Me.

I can't get past the window on both sides.