**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Baron War selection issues [title edited for clarity]

Comments

• AjarAjar Posts: 64
    This started when I claimed something I didn't know in my stash
  • jockererjockerer Posts: 2
    game is disconnecting me from the server after i make my decision about what side to play on,
    i'm missing my AQ aswell

and i'll send a mail aswell to the Kabam Aswell if you moderators delete my post again about your unplayable game that will get me kicked from the alliance from being inactive in AQ
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    It has been over a hour since reported, could we please get an update on this.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Ktashak said:

frodo2377 said:

Try now guys. I was just able to get in

you can join for a second when AQ ends to collect the rewards, and then stuck loop again for me
    I made the mistake of trying to get back in on my iPad once I was successful on my android phone. Now I'm in the loop on both devices. As I was typing this....I was able to get back in on my phone...collect AQ rewards and then the pop-up for choosing sides. UGH!
  • Ajar said:
    Thanks for that, passing this along as well.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit We have multiple "Choose your Side" gems. You can claim one and pick a side. Claim a second one and choose the other side. If you claim the 3rd one....we get stuck in a perpetual "Pick your Side" loop that disconnects you once you try to choose either side. This is how you end up with both side quests and objectives being active at the same time.
  • Hi,

I'm playing on Android OS, Xiaomi Redmi note 4 device.

My username in the game: kkrizanovic

I've downloaded the new content and got From Beyond event quest. In my mail there was an item for choosing sides and I chose Sorceress supreme.

However, when I was checking out my inventory overflow, there was another item for choosing sides in the rewards tab. I clicked on it and got to chose sides again. I chose Sorceress supreme again and the game froze loading. I restarted and had to chose sides right away when the game loaded, couldn't skip it. Chosing Sorceress supreme several times resulted in the game freezing every time, and when I chose Storm Apokalypse the game did not freeze and I could continue. However, now I have two daily quests available: Barons War Asgardian Fortitude and Barons War Iron Will. I also got special objectives for both sides as well. My alliance mates say they only have one quest so this seems to be a bug.

I know this seems like a win for me since I can complete both quests and get more rewards, but it seems like a bug, I wouldn't want to get banned from the game or something like that. I can hold on doing the second daily quest, but the objectives will get completed by themselves.

Hope this gives you enough information about the bug, and let me know what to do about it.

Best regards,
    Krešimir Križanović
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    @Kabam Zibiit just please tell me if there is some progress solving the issue.. I am tired to restarting the game.. I WISH to help to my alliance (i am the mini+boss killer) , but i cannot. I think it's very unfair for us stucked players to getting this huge disadvantage. So any status update is appreciated.. If you speaking with the "coders" - tell them to remove the "choose a side" popup if we have one record written in the "database".. also remove the second option for the players that has both side quest (and rewards) available
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Ktashak said:

frodo2377 said:

Try now guys. I was just able to get in

you can join for a second when AQ ends to collect the rewards, and then stuck loop again for me
    Same here. Was able to log in, collect rewards for AQ then loop pop up automatically and ur stuck :(
    Remove the game and reinstall it and the problem still continues, it does not allow me to do anything else, I do feat 6 and they will expel me if I do not enter.

You should take charge in case this happens to many of us and we are awarded our prizes.

Remove the game and reinstall it and the problem still continues, it does not allow me to do anything else, I do feat 6 and they will expel me if I do not enter.

You should take charge in case this happens to many of us and we are awarded our prizes.

• TunesmithTunesmith Posts: 14
    Finally got past the CHOOSE pop up.

I have x53 Ancient One gems. 😂

It appears you claim one every time you press confirm choice.. this probably explains how people get access to both sides.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Yeah this bug has been going on for a while now, for any Event Pop-Ups that appear on the Home Screen. I fixed it by logging in on another Device which for some reason let it go through completely, then logged out of that Device and back onto my main Device.
  • ムししムしし Posts: 52
    Facing the same issue.
    In-game name: ムしし
    Device: Galaxy J5 Prime

• KingRebel87KingRebel87 Posts: 14
    Having the same issue for almost a hour
  • DruZodDruZod Posts: 1
    I have also been experiencing this problem for about 30 minutes or so.
    I selected the item from my inbox and chose a side, then after I went back to the home screen, I found more of the item in my inventory, and when collecting the second one, it asked me to pick a side again.
    Now I cannot get into the game.
  • DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
    OP here

It's clear the Token chooser thing through the mail is broken and some Compensation for the time missed totally sucks. Some of us have expiring items and deadlines to make and a Bug that makes the game unplayable is unacceptable.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit are we allowed to chose the "other" side to enter the game (without being banned for that), however we will have both quests? Or to wait or what?? there is already a nighttime, my alliance needs me in AQ, i have expiring items, tons of stuff to do and i am confused now
  • KingRebel87KingRebel87 Posts: 14
    Its been multiple post about this and Kabam isnt even responding. This is unacceptable
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    Would we get "banned" if we choose the other option just for sale of logging in and playing, even if we dont play the other quest?
  • JFK1958JFK1958 Posts: 7
    RE-installing and logging into my Kabam account put me into the same loop. Any other thoughts?
  • Cmk_2Cmk_2 Posts: 2
    I cannot enter game. When opening app, once logged in, Choose Your Side pop up shows and cannot be exited. When choosing either side, the red failed internet connection sign shows (sometimes also with spinning wheel) and eventually goes to Lost Connection pop up. Has been occurring for over an hour. I have tried delete and re downloading app, turning off/on phone, and tried another device.
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos could we please get an update or answer on the choosing other option question?
  • I chose the other side so that I could enter the game however I’m only going to be playing the apocalypse quest (what I originally chose) and not even touching the ancient ones quest just to play it safe.
  • TriguyTriguy Posts: 61
    edited April 2020
    Same has been happening to me for the last several HOURS! force quit does nothing. Not a internet connection issue. Definitely a bug in the game. Infinite disconnect loop as stated above. Very disappointing, missed out on end of AQ day 2 and cant start AQ day 3 so losing precious time and energy. in game name - AsbestosMan
  • JFK1958JFK1958 Posts: 7
    Also missing out on Areans, no chance at Terrax this time.
This discussion has been closed.