**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

With over a week off of AW we are losing out on lots of shards

SlamojamaSlamojama Posts: 14
edited September 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Is an Alliance War 15.0 care package out of the question? Curious to see what others think we should receive, if anything..

With over a week off of AW we are losing out on lots of shards 30 votes

4* and 5* Shards and/or Alliance Pots, Revives, or Boosts
30%
Noob_2yrsXHans_GruberXNinjaiXWorkingAsIntendedFlash__12PeterStreitzerogodsSlamojamaDjackz_1 9 votes
Nothing at all
23%
GroundedWisdomwinterthurSugardaddy1129Bosko888670Superman69Dave_the_destroyerSungj 7 votes
I don't care...
46%
BigMoSirnoobMr_PlatypusDazman220HyperduckzFireballs5ThatsausageguardianbelikovrozerosBeerDragoonCavalierChunkerButtM8Tedderszero7 14 votes

Comments

• Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    I'd rather they just increase the shards given by the new AW season from the previous one.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Nothing at all
    We didn't earn any shards and they've given us an easier AQ week so I think it is fine.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    You just earned 5000 5* shards for free in the monthly calendar. That is way more than you are missing out on.
  • SlamojamaSlamojama Posts: 14
    4* and 5* Shards and/or Alliance Pots, Revives, or Boosts
    True but I'm missing out on another 2000 without aw.. I want all the shards
  • DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    But So is every one else. It's fair. The progression curve is maintained.