**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Baron War selection issues [title edited for clarity]

Comments

• JFK1958JFK1958 Posts: 7
    A friends device and account device does not even show the option or token to "Choose Your Side". Perhaps they have removed this to implement a fix.... just wishful thinking....
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    We just want an answer or update on this issue. I understand that it's only affecting a small portion of the game's players, but had this been an issue for everyone there would have been emergency maintenance hours ago for this.
  • DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
    How am I supposed to go after Terrax now ?? Was really hoping to add him to my roster and now Kabam are taking their time with any sort of feedback !!
  • AAlmaEAAlmaE Posts: 4
    Has anyone else seen this or is Kabam aware of this?
  • SandyUKSandyUK Posts: 18
    Here too.
    Android 9 device, realme x2 pro.
    It's not possible to play anymore.
    Reinstalled it but it doesn't help.
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    @Kabam Zibiit Please Help Me.
  • ZalagarZalagar Posts: 1
    AAlmaE said:

Has anyone else seen this or is Kabam aware of this?

Kabam is working on a fix
  • Hey all, we are aware and are working on it.
  • dgunn831dgunn831 Posts: 1
    After making a choice, I played a few quests, went into items and saw there was the selection item unopened. I clicked on it and was forced to select again. It crashed the game and now is presented after the login screen only to crash again.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★

Hey all, we are aware and are working on it.

Thanks for confirming Mike. Much appreciated!
  • dgunn831dgunn831 Posts: 1

cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/5d/9n4pko1f3qsi.png" alt="" />
    Has anyone else seen this? @Kabam Miike

• accelerator_181accelerator_181 Posts: 14

Will i get banned for doing both sides
    Any updates? We know you're aware of it, how much longer do we have to wait before we can access the game again?
  • CfisetteCfisette Posts: 1
    Having the same issue. Hopefully it’s fixed. With my 50 tok
  • KingRebel87KingRebel87 Posts: 14
    Anybody having any luck? Any updates from Kabam?
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    If you are stuck on the selection screen, try selecting the side you DIDNT choose earlier today.

For instance, if you chose to Follow the Ancient one earlier today, select Worship Apocalypse to get out of the loop.

Edit: just noticed I now have both sides unlocked.... will not be trying to exploit a bug and play both sides... but at least I can play the game now
  • RoblestoneRoblestone Posts: 2
    Hello,
    I can’t pass the choose a side window
    Already reinstalled the game and nothing
  • JFK1958JFK1958 Posts: 7
    I got a reply from Kabam Support at 19:44 EDT (US). In short, they are aware of the problem and are working on a correction, please wait for a resolution. From Kabam: "Your understanding is greatly appreciated in this matter ...."
    It's been an issue for roughly 6 hours now, are there any updates for us? I can't do anything game related and let's not forget it's time for both AQ and AW placements.....I do not want to click the other side until I am assured by Kabam that

1) I won't get banned
    2) I will be able to collect the rewards for the side I wanted to originally pick.

Please answer these questions Kabam. I've missed out on Arena time and prime quest time these last 6 hours and it's getting close to bedtime.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    edited April 2020

This is unfair 7 hours without being able to enter, many of us spend money on the game and even waiting, we all need an answer and a very good compensation, as well as the full prizes of the deeds and arenas, because perhaps many will expel us tomorrow of the alliance because we cannot support our colleagues.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
This discussion has been closed.