**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does 5* BWCV worth r5 as a power control champ?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
Looks like I'll never get magic or doom, but I already have that bwcv gil duped and r5 5* mystic gem. Should I go with her? Also I don't run suicides

Does 5* BWCV worth r5 as a power control champ? 7 votes

Yes, r5 bwcv
57%
Moudoukepalahotakkogian_18Celtic1981 4 votes
No, save the gem
42%
SighsohardMaldroit2Ciciliato 3 votes

Comments

• KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    not as power control but as a utility champ definitely, she was my 2nd r5 - unawakened.
    she stops easily hyperion/medusa with her second phase.. her power drain is not too big.. if you clearly need a power control champ and you haven't magic/DD , then try dr Voodoo if you have, or wait..

anyway - BWCV worth to be r5. she is my top1 aq champ
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    No, save the gem
    She isn't that good for power control, but she's still pretty good
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    As a power control champ, only in certain matchups imo. As a champ in general yeah definitely worth a r5. You can always get more resources later, no point in waiting for something that might not come for a while.
  • kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    Yes, r5 bwcv
    Aleor said:

Looks like I'll never get magic or doom, but I already have that bwcv gil duped and r5 5* mystic gem. Should I go with her? Also I don't run suicides

i use my 5* r5 to solo thor rags in 6.4.2
    her power control is not the best..but she can still do it..spam sp2 and put that buff immunity..and with a few points in MD u will be chaining sp2 like crazy