**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fourth 6*. Thoughts?

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
I believe the images will be sufficient explanation. I don't have extensive knowledge of him. So how good is he really? I know he has a synergi with Domino but haven't really used him.

Fourth 6*. Thoughts? 85 votes

He's a 10/10
2%
Dshuslimanichemsou 2 votes
He's a 9/10
10%
LibralonixAustin555555doctorbUltimateBatJokeBeyond00_TSM_McocMatty_IceSpideyFunkolowlevelplayer 9 votes
He's a 8/10
29%
NOOOOOOOOPEEEEEThatGuyYouSaw235SceptilemaniacInbaMy_SuperiorDrDeadpoolTKS87DankestChefLmaoMoosetiptronic10or_StrongKDSuperFlash10AleorAldacColinwhitworth69-sixate-DeaconBenQcSlayerAstoundsH3t3r 25 votes
He's a 7/10
41%
SnakeEyes69SnizzbarCrkwestzuffyAsterFreya13Lvernon15HzoriTrap_JesusMegaGalacticTorah13Marvel2289LordRaymond3Maldroit2Batman_SinsOfAFatherIKONJustcause102RookiieDjinSidDDragonX_Factor_Agent 35 votes
He's a 6/10
12%
Stark78AlfaRasiloverRockyshockyRockypantherxWozzy101Akkarin23CtuchikTyler1620MattmillernwAgentk100Mcoc_gamer_481 11 votes
He's a 5/10
3%
Spity68Killershark021Contest_Chumpion 3 votes
He's a 4/10
0%
He's a 3/10
0%
He's a 2/10
0%
He's a 1/10
0%

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    He's a 9/10
    He's a solid champ and the domino synergy is great. Depending on who you ask, he is the best 6 star you have
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    He's a 8/10
    Can he a pain as a defender.... depending on his buff... his sp2 cant hit hard
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    edited April 2020
    He's a 8/10
    Really solid champion he was my 3rd six star champ , solid incinerate damage pack some small utility and can be a very good dot champion if you can play him well and refresh his incinirates with sp1, also as your probably aware he is very good with red hulk and Domino. There are some nodes that he's very effective against such as power reserve as it makes it easier to refresh his incinirates, if you have alot of incinirates on the opponent try to throw a sp2 when they're blocking for some big damage, also on his sp1 he can place small bleeds but can reduce opponents ability accuracy reduction by 50%. In conclusion after using him for quite awhile he is a solid 8/10 champion only problem that I've had is sometimes it's quite hard to maintain the incienrates but I believe there is a synergy to increase the time I could be mistaken..
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    He's a 9/10
    He's excellent. Even when hitting into a block. Just brings u closer to incinerate
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    He's a 8/10
    Highly underrated champ imo. Ignite his bat and you can melt anything. Sp2 does huge damage into block. Great synergy with Domino. Hit into block to ignite the bat.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    He's a 8/10
    He's pretty solid. Dominates fights where you want to hit in block with his sp2, but all that time it takes to get to sp2 or sp3 usually goes not very funny imo. Nice to have of you run domino trinity, but she would be a lot more useful. Not the brightest star in the sky, but he's above average imo.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    He's a 9/10
    Love my 5* Masacre. He’s very effective and is just a blast to play. Practice playing around with him and get used to hitting into block. Getting the bat lit is the goal, but if you’re struggling to do so in a match, Special 3 will get you there. Incinerated the opponent and you get the bat lit super quick.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Hmm... Am seeing some positive things about him. Is he worth r2? Have been playing around with him a bit in AQ. Crushes non immunes, but takes a little ramp up
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    He's a 7/10
    I wouldn't, save your resources for someone better.
  • Mcoc_gamer_481Mcoc_gamer_481 Posts: 62
    He's a 6/10
    He’s a very fun champ to play and in the right matchup he can do some serious damage, but he’s drawn back by his requirement to play extremely aggressive, which generally isn’t possible in difficult fights
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    He's a 7/10
    Definitely your best 6*