**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance quest revives and health potions

So I’m trying to revive and go to the store and I don’t have an option to purchase a revive! Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    I can't sell my alliance potions making me lose gold on my overflow expiring.
  • Spade183Spade183 Posts: 5
    Crine60 said:

It’s like that on my account as well, I know we have some new aq/aw potions and revives coming but the old ones should still be available until then.
  • You can get them in the Glory Store, or 'On Sale' section (very limited quantities though). Not sure why they axed them entirely from the Unit Store for sinlge sales before launching the new iterations.
  • ZarathosGR91ZarathosGR91 Posts: 7
    edited April 2020
    I too have the same issue where where I’m getting the “no items found” for potions and revives in aq. Don’t need them just yet but I hope I won’t! The weird thing is I don’t think this is effecting everyone. I have alliance members that have used potions. Haven’t been able to ask them if they had any issues. PLEASE HELP
  • ZeddyZeddy Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike same problem as @0din but I can’t even use it even when I buy it
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    Same issue here plenty of items left to use in AQ, but since I ran out of revives, I couldn't purchase any with units.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    A l p h a said:

0din said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos help! Stuck in AQ without ability to revive

Looks like the only way to get unstuck is buy the deal for 1400 units! They want us using our wallets?
    By the way that wasnt meant to be a snarly response, im in the same position, stuck at map 7 thing second mini and cant revive my shulk, only revives i can get are the deal for 1400 units or the l3 ones for 365 units!
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Yeah, odd that the level 3 alliance revive is still for sale ...
    A l p h a said:

A l p h a said:

0din said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos help! Stuck in AQ without ability to revive

Looks like the only way to get unstuck is buy the deal for 1400 units! They want us using our wallets?
    By the way that wasnt meant to be a snarly response, im in the same position, stuck at map 7 thing second mini and cant revive my shulk, only revives i can get are the deal for 1400 units or the l3 ones for 365 units!
    I’ve already used the ones under the sale tab 292 units for a lvl3 but can only purchase 2 they have revives available now in the loyalty store but can’t afford them at 92k loyalty. If this doesn’t get fixed I will not be able to finish buying the 1400 bundle for 1 revive is out of the question
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Crine60 said:

Same. Can't sell alliance potions or revives. Overflow has them expiring soon.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Same here. Can’t sell any alliance heals.
  • MrBigshot23MrBigshot23 Posts: 3
    Why can’t I sell expiring alliance potions/revives essentially taking my gold from me?
  • Hey there, the rest of the team has been alerted so they can look into this.
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Yeah, this was a very odd thing to see. I wound up spending a few bucks for units so I could buy some team revives from the "On Sale" section of the Store tab.
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 647
    I put this in General Discussion also. I am sitting in AQ and really don't want to waste my revives I have in inventory. Would rather purchase one team health potion!
  • L3 Alliance Team Revives... in LOYALTY Store right now.
  • MGZZZZZthatguyMGZZZZZthatguy Posts: 12
    Very annoying, AQ clock doesn’t stop !! Need access to potions!
    You’re Killing me smalls!

Very annoying, AQ clock doesn’t stop !! Need access to potions!
    You’re Killing me smalls!

Got a reply back from the ticket I submitted, back to normal now they set up a hot fix so force close and reopen app u should have full access. If not def submit a ticket
  • Hey there, we implemented a fix that should resolve this issue, though you may need to restart your game for it to go into effect.
  • MGZZZZZthatguyMGZZZZZthatguy Posts: 12
    Gonna throw us a bone ? Had to piss through revives instead of cheaper health potions options.?
  • AwapahoAwapaho Posts: 2
    There is still an issue. I can buy level 1 AQ health in the glory store. It does not show up in AQ or inventory