**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wich 6* to r2?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
With 13 t2a expiring, 6 t5b and no 5* I'd like to r5, wich is the best option? I hoped to get a decent 6* with the latest one, but pulled oml((

Wich 6* to r2? 18 votes

Void
5%
FiiNCH 1 vote
Gulk
55%
Mqc19BrokenMoosetiptronicheartbreakid_22SidDDragonBLACKMILKTEA_88Thicco_ModeIbbySparx265Xguard77 10 votes
Mau
0%
DPXF
5%
Giodood_1 1 vote
Other?
33%
GhostboytjieMoudouK3600lowlevelplayergian_18SL1229 6 votes

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Other?
    OML maybe.
    BG loves his Man-Thing.
    not void until u dupe him
    DPXF is u really want to and u use fury synergy
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I might wait unless those resources are not rare for you. I personally love Sentinel, and he's my next 5/65 rank up, but mine's awakened.

Of those, IMO Rulk is the one that doesn't really need his awakened ability, but I dunno.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    @Colinwhitworth69, first 4 are r4 already) have 6 t5b, almost 7, and 13 t2a expiring. So kinda have to go with one of these anyway
    Well if it was me, I’d do Sentinel.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    @Colinwhitworth69, I already did) He was my second after rulk, then km and hood
    Aleor said:

@Colinwhitworth69, I already did) He was my second after rulk, then km and hood

LOL nmind.
  • IbbyIbby Posts: 39
    Gulk
    I'd say gladiator hulk for his utility, void is good unawakened but not worthy of r2 imo. If you Don't need gladiator hulks face me ability id say just wait to awaken void or a better champ to rank up
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Other?
    if u build up gambits prowess . he is actually good. Check Swedeahs 65/65 Gambit