**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Baron War selection issues [title edited for clarity]

Comments

• KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    I cannot believe that we got no response from Kabam for that long time period for that serious problem... I am thinking they cannot see this post.. :open_mouth: It can be gamechanger for a lots of players full t2a or 5* crystal and some of us cannot join that long period however the rest of the players are happily grinding, fighting in AQ EQ AW arenas I am very curious how and when it will be solved... Personally me, spent almost 1000 EUR so far, that is 3x minimum salary in the country i live. There is covid19 outbreak, people are sitting at their homes and they just sadly watching their gaming devices.. So sad.. I am also a sigil subscriber, that costs me 11 EUR / month.. I am sure, that i am not alone that spends money like this in the game, i am pretty sure there are players that are paying multiple times more than me.. I cannot imagine their frustration if they cannot enter the game / or if they will be banned (theoretically) for someone other's mistake.. Something very sad and bad happened yesterday and i am not talking about bighead groot.
  • GenietGeniet Posts: 2
    Seriously Kabam. It´s been almost 24 hours now and I can´t access the game at all. Missing out on a full day of AQ meaning that my allymates have to struggle to complete map 6 one man short, possibly having to spend resources. You have built a game that demands constant availability. If you bug **** up like this it has consequences.

At least drop a comment on wether or not you are trying to fix this, preferably including an estimated time of when I can log back on.
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    Do not screw kabam, we have not received feedback from you in more than 12 hours, I hope you all owe us some good prizes that include runes for the sands that we have lost, glory for those who have been expelled, because this is not just a game , because we pay and this is a business, and we need your response.

@Kabam Zibiit
  • As we mentioned yesterday, the team is looking into this and working on ways to resolve this issue. We'll update once we have more information to share.
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29

As we mentioned yesterday, the team is looking into this and working on ways to resolve this issue. We'll update once we have more information to share.

Do you think this is an answer that interests us? They have us 24 hours without playing and you think we will be calm about that, do you know how much money I have spent? the time that I have invested? since you don't know they won't compensate me as they should because garbage is the only thing they give. I have lost arenas and alliance for you.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★

As we mentioned yesterday, the team is looking into this and working on ways to resolve this issue. We'll update once we have more information to share.

Just let us know if it's ok to choose the other option just for the sake of bypassing the Loop and being able to play. We would only play the quest we originally chose. Why won't u respond to that???
  • YuvallaviYuvallavi Posts: 3
    doctorb said:

Just let us know if it's ok to choose the other option just for the sake of bypassing the Loop and being able to play. We would only play the quest we originally chose. Why won't u respond to that???
    it doesn’t break the loop so feel free to try
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Yuvallavi said:

doctorb said:

it doesn’t break the loop so feel free to try
    Some people yesterday were saying it does for them. I guess that no longer works either.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★

Seriously? I would have hoped for a little more communication back to the player-base then "We're working on it". A lot of us are missing on out AQ, AW, Arena, Limited time events, expiring items, etc. We are all chomping at the bit to get back into the game and you guys aren't giving us much in the way of assurances that resolving this is a priority. Regular communication as to the status of a resolution would go a long way. Not one every 12 hours or so.
  • Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Posts: 35
    Are we missing out on the halls of healing event or any other event that refreshes daily for this month? serious question as I haven't been able to log on to see the time frame everything has. What about monthly log in calendar?
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35

Your team has to realize that answer is hardly acceptable at nearly 24 hours into the issue. Countless players cannot get into the game and no response except for this is a huge slap to the face for the players who cannot play. Many of us are paying players and we feel we are not getting our money's worth at this moment. How much longer will we wait? Will we get a chance to even run some of the events going on right now before they expire?
  • Those who are able to see both quests are safe to play through the quest that would be unlocked by the faction they originally chose. We're still working on resolving the issue of those who are stuck loading or experiencing crashes from faction selection or are being forced to select sides multiple times. Our focus right now is getting everyone back into the game as soon as possible, after which we'll be able to assess the impact.
  • Turtle57Turtle57 Posts: 30

Those who are able to see both quests are safe to play through the quest that would be unlocked by the faction they originally chose. We're still working on resolving the issue of those who are stuck loading or experiencing crashes from faction selection or are being forced to select sides multiple times. Our focus right now is getting everyone back into the game as soon as possible, after which we'll be able to assess the impact.

Ah ! enfin quelque chose de plus constructif ! Mais bon comme on est coincé, les AQ c'est foutu les AW pareil j'espère que ça va rapidement s'améliorer avec des compensations à la clef parce que une journée sans pouvoir progresser ça mérite d'avoir des compensations.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Turtle57 said:

Those who are able to see both quests are safe to play through the quest that would be unlocked by the faction they originally chose. We're still working on resolving the issue of those who are stuck loading or experiencing crashes from faction selection or are being forced to select sides multiple times. Our focus right now is getting everyone back into the game as soon as possible, after which we'll be able to assess the impact.

Ah ! enfin quelque chose de plus constructif ! Mais bon comme on est coincé, les AQ c'est foutu les AW pareil j'espère que ça va rapidement s'améliorer avec des compensations à la clef parce que une journée sans pouvoir progresser ça mérite d'avoir des compensations.
    Ils vont calculer tout cela atient-tot.
  • yodha2020yodha2020 Posts: 8
    I am giving you solutions, you can choose which you want.

Reset the selection flag for those who already have selected twice and have that selection items in their stash which actually has caused this issue.
    Other option is to reset the selection for all and let everyone do both the quests when you already have a different issue where both quests are opened for a few summoners.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • MrRagerMrRager Posts: 3
    This is unacceptable @Kabam Miike ive been out of the game for over 18 hours. Surely you will provide some compensating players for the loss time in AQ & war.
  • KingRebel87KingRebel87 Posts: 14
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Zibiit issue is in the selection balls that show up in the rewards tab, trying to claim those ignites the selection and crash
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    im also stuck in this optional bug
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit alots people effect more then you guys think plz fix this issue
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Wait what about the people who didn’t get the chance to do both quest?
    If that’s the case how do I get the chance to do both?
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    No chance of completing map 6 tonight because we are people short from this bug.
  • Praxis_Praxis_ Posts: 2
    I can’t get in the damn game holy shiz like it been over 24 hours Kabam, really??!
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Game let me in for about 10 seconds before the "Choose a Side" screen came back up and kicked me out. This is getting beyond frustrating.
  • accelerator_181accelerator_181 Posts: 14
    Thanks Kabam!
    The extra side got removed! not sarcastic.
    Really now i can play without any stress!!!
  • GenietGeniet Posts: 2
    So they managed to remove the thing benefiting the player. But nothing happens regarding ut who cannot log in at all? I’m missing out on events, halls of healings and arena units. The people in my alliance had to spend a lot of items in AQ and now I’m missing out on AW making it a next to guaranteed loss. And still no info from Kabam.
  • my game is stuck on the screen choose a side to fight, then I choose and the game goes down, it's been like this since yesterday and nobody solves it
  • DOTPOOLDOTPOOL Posts: 2
    Just worked for like 15 seconds and the choose a side thing appeared again ):
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Same here.. the extra quest has been removed, and since I didn’t fight in that quest, I didn’t have any adverse effects

Not sure if they removed any rewards I may have gained from the solo objectives, but I don’t think I’ll miss 600 3* shards much.

Still suggest anyone still stuck to keep trying to select a different side until they can get out of the loop.
This discussion has been closed.