**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

V26.1.0 (playstore) unable to access any content while choosing sides FT.ANCIENT ONE / W.APOCALYPSE

Hi KABAM,
I am able to login, but whenever i choose a side FOLLOW THE ANCIENT ONE or

ORSHIP APOCALYPSE screen goes in loading mode and than an internet connection failure appears this is happening for almost 3 hours by now.

When the new April event is pushed(By night 22:30 GMT+5:30), I was asked to join a side (FOLLOW THE ANCIENT ONE or WORSHIP APOCALYPSE). So i choose WORSHIP APOCALYPSE and everything was fine. Today when i woke up and login i was again asked to choose a side (FOLLOW THE ANCIENT ONE or WORSHIP APOCALYPSE). But before i select any of the sides, screen got disappear (i doubt i might have touch the out part of the modal window) and i was able to access both the event. So, i played some. Now when i re-login, I am again up with a choose a side window/modal-popup and whenever i try to select a side it goes in loading and an network issue is shown(might be error-handling stuffs).

Now situation is I am in section 2 map 6 and my alliance wants me to move, hope you got it don't want to describe it more.

Regards,
Summoner

Comments

This discussion has been closed.