**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So now what?

Well, I'm an end-game player.
I must say thee new side event is amazing, but I think it's kinda too short for a week. I mean i grinded all difficulty out and now have to wait a week before next set of quests are released.

Comments

• Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    You'll be appreciative when incursions come out next week and you have that time. I know I am.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    I can't imagine being an end game player and being bored more often than not! I imagine it's all about just the new champs each month while waiting for new content.

I guess that's why I choose not to rush into new higher end content right away (that and lack of the need champs)! I usually finish UC EQ in less than a week, slow play master another week. Then the last 2 weeks of the month I figure out whether to take another stage in act 6 or whatever side event still exists.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I finished 100% week 1 of the side quest in an hour. I'm a lower level player(as my name suggests), so I have only done heroic. That was completed in around an hour. I will probably complete master today, but I don't know if I'm going to do it bc it's a lot more effort that heroic for not exactly great rewards.
    Overall, it seems like a boring month. I'm just waiting for incursions to come out so I can do something that isn't ROL WS potion farming
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    I wish they would find the happy medium. Mole Man was too long, and this one too short. Mole Man should have run twice over 4 weeks. This one should run weekly. Rewards are spot on though.
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210

I must say thee new side event is amazing, but I think it's kinda too short for a week. I mean i grinded all difficulty out and now have to wait a week before next set of quests are released.

Maybe try to reach level 60 first? That being said i assume you still have lot more exploration to do.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Smokely7 said:

You'll be appreciative when incursions come out next week and you have that time. I know I am.

A very good point indeed.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

*2 weeks

That timer's wrong, it actually resets next week
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Timer isn't off. That's when we will have the choice to repeat or switch sides. There's a new Quest next week.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    The daily quest that resets next week on a 2 week countdown. Seems pretty clear to me lol
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

That is the best part of this event lol. Short and sweet.