**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

is there a champ you regret ranking up for whatever reason? DO TELL!

back when i had very little 5* i had an abundance of red t4cc

so really only skill champ i had to rank up would be daredevil (netflix) and when I did and no matter how much I try and find some use I can't he just sux!

the only thing hes good for which i found out later on!
is the kingpin synergy with mister sinister which I think makes kingpin's heavy attack more powerful!

go check out "sinister synergy with king pin" add daredevil netflix for more damage!
really cool team combo!

but yea wat a waste of resources!

Comments

• xfit9599xfit9599 Posts: 27
    For me its Omega Red. Everyone told me how great he was so I took him up immediately. I hardly ever use him, wish I could get all those resources back lol
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 553 ★★★
    I knew nothing years ago when I pulled my first 4*...GROOT! Yep, an R5, max sig Groot, that's me :smile:

If I'm being honest though he did help me clear a fair amount of content back then...just long slow fights
  • DeQueueDeQueue Posts: 101
    5* undup sl, waiting for dupe to make it worth for ages.
    5* starky, can't do his dodge style, no poise charges, his special evade isn't very reliable either.
    4* blade, don't find him useful over other champs. Gwenpool would've been a better choice.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I regret using a Generic 5* awakening gem on Aegon. He fully deserves the gem, but I had only 30 something sig level gems to pump into him.

So now, I know that by the time I will have enough sig stones to pump into him and use Aegon at full capacity, I will probably dupe him at least once before he is at max level....

So yeah... should of wait to have enough sig stones before using the gem..... or even better, use the gem on another champ that could be usefull right now to clear some variant content!

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    The only rank up I regret is r4ing my Killmonger. The only reason why I did it was because he was supposed to be really good for the Do You Bleed Medusa boss in 6.3.1, but I ended up just turning off dexterity and using Ronin. Literally never use him in Act 6 and his only use is AW defense.
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Rank 5 4* Drax. I know he's a 4* so it's not as bad, but I only have maybe a dozen maxed out 4*, and Drax is amazingly one of him. I literally have no recollection of ranking him up - almost as if he just appeared at 5/50 in my account, ha. Worst part is he's sig ~18, so I used an Awakening Gem on him, too.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    miles morales, spidergwen is so much better than him by comparison lol.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Drax, mordo counter when mordo was everywhere.. still havent duped him to this day.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Ghulk. I think he is a good champ but i just don't enjoy his playstyle or anything about him. Haven't pulled any better science champs since though (OG spidey) and built resources back up but yeah.
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    edited April 2020
    R4 5* massacre. At that time, it was my best 5* champion. I was so hyped and ready to enjoy using him through synergy with domino and red hulk. And two years passed since then. Neither domino nor red hulk are in my roster yet. And Moreover, I don't even want that synergy anymore...
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I have no regret on ranking up any of my champions

That's because they are all the same! There are no god tier champs, no trash champs, so you can just pick any champ to rank!
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    4 star miles was both my 1st 4 star and the first dupe I got so he wound up going to r5, Now arenas only. This was back when 4 stars were a little rarer and I didn't get several every day but more like one a month.
  • TheMailmannTheMailmann Posts: 120 ★★
    R4 5* Guillotine 2099. even used a tech awakening gem, 60 tech sig stones. 1 week later I got her as a 6* champ. definitely love using her tho
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

The only rank up I regret is r4ing my Killmonger. The only reason why I did it was because he was supposed to be really good for the Do You Bleed Medusa boss in 6.3.1, but I ended up just turning off dexterity and using Ronin. Literally never use him in Act 6 and his only use is AW defense.

What rank Ronin did you use?

And more ot: I took 5* Elektra to rank 4, specifically for the Electro fight in Labyrinth. That didn’t go so well, and that’s an understatement. There’s nothing wrong with Elektra btw, I just never use her for anything other than arena.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020

That's because they are all the same! There are no god tier champs, no trash champs, so you can just pick any champ to rank!
    That’s defiantly wrong. Groot is far better than Domino, and Superior Iron Man is superior to Iron Man Infinity War.
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Yes, I made a video about him. Lol

https://youtu.be/yObl0Pv3_JE
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme R5. Great champ but I generally run BWCV or Doom and SymS rides the pine. It's a 20/20 hindsight thing though, SymS was pulled first.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Mr. Sinister to 5/65. Did it for defense, he gets 0 kills every single time since there are so many counters to him. So now he’s just a bum who gets wrecked constantly
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Your telling me that doom is the same thing as groot?
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @lowlevelplayer no. He’s saying that opinions on champs are subjective and you should rank whomever you enjoy. I honestly enjoy playing champs like massacre over the much more superior (but boring imo) corvus glaive
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

Mr. Sinister to 5/65. Did it for defense, he gets 0 kills every single time since there are so many counters to him. So now he’s just a bum who gets wrecked constantly

I have a 4/55 sig 140 sinister. I actually enjoy using him on quests. Get him a few cosmic and skill kills and he hits pretty hard. Plus some of his quirky abilities come in very handy sometimes.