**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Hood ...master quest...

So I am trying to 100 percent this chapter and I am about to snap my phone in half. I have spent all my pots and units am have hit a wall. It's not the name it's the ridiculous regen!!! Gully can't get her sp2 fast enough and only having spotty luck with sw and her nullify. Any advice is appreciated

Comments

• ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Archangel if you have him. VenompoolsSp1 and 2 could be useful against him.
  • Magik L1 nullifies
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    edited September 2017
    Parry. He takes more damage while stunned. Civil Warrior, Mags, Venompool (probably left some out) all have heal block. For Bane after your initial combo wait for the timer to get low, parry and start the combo as the timer is expiring. Dont let him get a bar of power during the first bane timer, when he does later in the fight bait immediately or he will throw the special while the timer is going off. Also bleeders will help and Magik is great for Bane b/c you don't have to worry about specials.
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    I destroyed him with hawkeye. Easy.
  • Hey there! In order to make sure that this thread is found and people can discuss this and help out, I've moved the thread to our Strategy and Tips section.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I used hulk, ultron, magik, rogue.

All solo fights. Stun and attack. If you can't chain stun then lower drain him so as to avoid him being able to regen while you bait his l1
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Use p99 if you have him, best healblock in the game. He never even gets a single regen.
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Finally able to take him with a combo of sw and ws. Didnt think a bleed would work so well!!! Thank you all for the advice!!