**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Useless item given for levelling up.

DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

What am I going to do with this? You should remove this from level 55 rewards.

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    Just because you don't think you need it doesn't mean others don't as well. People change their masteries all the time.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Just because you don't think you need it doesn't mean others don't as well. People change their masteries all the time.

What year are you living in? Recovering mastery points is free now.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Recovery is free now
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★

Well for 3 years ago yes now no.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Just add that with the useless xp ups and arena boosts that drop from war crystals or the t1 and t2 that come out of quest crystals collected in epic level quests, and the star boxes in epic and uncollected that drop t2 and t3 in small quantites. Those are so useful when we rank a 5 star to use the next time we run uncollected!
    Although that is probably more valuable of an item than anything i listed above! I wish they would see thier way clear to updating the quest crystals, or tier them, and add higher tier and more of a variety of drops from the boxes...this pim quest; isn't challenging! It is a 30 unit worth of energy "task" to aquire things that should be dropping in quests and alliance events. Why they insist on making more work, for themselves and us, for things that they refuse to drop anyplace else is rather grindy and tiresome.
    And the argument that, "you may not need it but..." doesn't hold water! Nobody running uncollected or epic material needs t1 and t2 iso!