**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Baron War selection issues [title edited for clarity]

Comments

• _Khristian__Khristian_ Posts: 5

I got this. They were 4. If u retire one i got into loop

Cia Kristian , pure tu hai avuto lo stesso problema? conosco la tua alleanza pure io sono un player italiano che ha avuto lo stesso problema
    Si son stato un coglione perché ho ritirato una di ste chiavi che avevo nelle ricompense e mi é entrata la scelta di nuovo. Bloccato in aq da ieri sera all'una. Non faremo il 100%. Per non parlare di war, energia missione persa. Arene. Uno schifo
  • komdorkomdor Posts: 2
    Cannot play here, loop over and over again.
    Can you please fix it?
    Thanks
  • Turtle57Turtle57 Posts: 30

Pourquoi j'ai ça ?!
  • DikaTamaDikaTama Posts: 21
    I think my account has claimed both options and it's already stored in * stuff * then I claim again in the black box and it keeps appearing so that's why I don't want to connect

edited April 2020
    @Kabam Miike I beg you to correct it immediately
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    What I would like to know, will you give me the deed awards? Or will they give me the money I have not earned in these 3 days? Or will they give me the runes of the sands that I could not make or will they give me the insignificant ones of the sands?

Kabam I do not want more **** I just want to get back what I pay, my account has cost me 3 years and a lot of money so I need you to answer me now because it is not asking that we are claiming what is necessary for us.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

I do 50k of famous sands in 1 day, if you multiply it by 3 you already know that there are 150k more runes than sands. God kabam, when you became this trash.
    We have tried to be patient, How long will we not be able to enter the game if you don't fix it???
    We are not new people Remember !!!
  • We've pushed a fix that should resolve the infinite loading/crashing issue. If you have not done so already, please restart your game. If you are still experiencing this issues, you can let us know and can update the team.
    We have tried to talk well but not responded? Why? Is the game fixed ???
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209

We've pushed a fix that should resolve the infinite loading/crashing issue. If you have not done so already, please restart your game. If you are still experiencing this issues, you can let us know and can update the team.

still same issue 😞
  • DOTPOOLDOTPOOL Posts: 2
    There's no fix, I'm still having the same issue
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★

We've pushed a fix that should resolve the infinite loading/crashing issue. If you have not done so already, please restart your game. If you are still experiencing this issues, you can let us know and can update the team.

I have restarted the game and received the "Choose a side" screen. I selected Follow the Ancient One and was disconnected from the game.
  • H00KERH00KER Posts: 4

Still same issue.
  • Turtle57Turtle57 Posts: 30
    Update in game or in store ?!
  • TanaraqTanaraq Posts: 3
    Your fix has not resolved the issue - at least it hasn’t yet for me...
  • STGU_AfantomenSTGU_Afantomen Posts: 8
    Still the same restarter reinstalled but nothing helped.
    IPhoneX 13.4

• SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    Teammate still has same problem. Not fixed @Kabam Zibiit
  • edited April 2020
    We'll let the team know so that they can keep looking into this.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Turtle57 said:

Update in game or in store ?!

I checked in store....no update available.
    this is a new picture that I took, this is my bottom proof
    this is a new picture that I took, this is proof that I cannot enter the game, patience
    this is a new picture that I took, this is proof that I cannot enter the game, my patience is almost complete. 2 days have passed ... please update it as a whole.

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Porthos
    So the first time I entered it appeared that choice, can it be eliminated so I can play ... this is the worst day
  • jinnnnjinnnn Posts: 4
    Still having the same problem I delete and reinstalled app and still and I have an iPhone 11
  • H00KERH00KER Posts: 4
    Can there please be an update pushed out that removes that damn pop up screen? That's the issue here. That pop up window locks up our games indefinitely
  • DashBadHorseDashBadHorse Posts: 1

Hi, i’m from Italy and i have this problem for about 36 Hours.
    I restarted the game as you suggested but it’s still like 36 Hours ago.
    I try to log in then appears the pop up of the choice and i can’t do anything more, the game continue to disconnect and i continue to lose my aw, aq and daily rewards.
    How long it takes this fix?
    Thank you.

• KingRebel87KingRebel87 Posts: 14
    @Kabam Zibiit i still cant get pass the selection screen. My original choice was the ancient, even when i try to choice the apocalypse it still lags and disconnects
  • jinnnnjinnnn Posts: 4
    At this point just getting into the game to rank up my champs would be cool if you have to freeze the new event fine but at least we could help in AQ and war
  • DarthmawlerDarthmawler Posts: 1
    Same thing with me guys, I'm in the death loop! Cant help with aw or aq...please look into this kabam...it happened by clicking on a new item I didn't recognize in me items...once u did that it took me to choose a side and won't let me choose...I've restarted phone, uninstalled and reinstalled, even tried logging in from another device nothing works...now my alliance is suffering because I can't help! This is bull and need to be fix ASAP!
    Please remove that choice from our cellphone screen, which is what makes us unable to play
This discussion has been closed.