**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

realm of legends rewards buff?

I just beat realm of Legends, and it took me some time. I didn’t time myself but I know generally that it took me some time, I beat it but the rewards were pretty abysmal. For the effort that I put in it wasn’t worth it at all. I was thinking that maybe that could add like a cool title or just buff the rewards in general. Maybe if they just added some gold or maybe t4cc it would help. I used my r5 4* Aegon t fight. And he’s carried me all the way to 5.4.2. But I couldn’t beat realm of legends till around act 5 but once you get to act 5 the rewards didn’t help. Anyways I did have some fun beating their massive health. But what do y’all think?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    The rewards suck, i don't think I'll even bother doing it
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Rol is now easier than it ever was. Considering that they should rather nerf the rewards. And since that isn't exactly satisfying they should just stay the way they are.

Buffing them doesn't make any sense at all.

the rewards are so out of the meta there is no point in doing it anymore. No one needs a 4 star cyclops anymore.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    they already buffed ROL rewards, that's what LOL is
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    ROL isn't meant for higher mid-tier players. When it came out, most people barely had r5 4*s. Those with the 2 main champs needed could beat it with relative ease. Those 2 were mainly X-23 for everyone but wolvie because of her regen, and guilly for wolvie. I used a 4/40 x-23 and a 3* duped guilly for my run many moons ago. But yes, these days, so many new champs can beat it with ease, as well as the speed of players getting 5*s. So originally, the rewards were worth it, but I can see that in today's game, they aren't because those rewards are easier to come by. I don't think an update is warranted to the rewards, because they keep adding higher content. It's more of a notch on your mcoc belt these days.
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Lol try and find another quest in which opponents don’t fire an sp3 (excluding last month’s boss rush)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    The best one of the champions is the Rona when he dups
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I can do it in like 30 minutes without trying. It can be done with 4/40 and half an ounce of skill in a day or two, up to maybe 4 days depending on how long you play a day.

I remember I beat RoL with 4/40 Wolverine and SL, maybe 4-5 months before I became uncollected. The fact you almost beat 5.4 before doing it says something for sure.
  • LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105

I can do it in like 30 minutes without trying. It can be done with 4/40 and half an ounce of skill in a day or two, up to maybe 4 days depending on how long you play a day.

I remember I beat RoL with 4/40 Wolverine and SL, maybe 4-5 months before I became uncollected. The fact you almost beat 5.4 before doing it says something for sure.

Well I just never attempted a full run because of how bad the rewards are. Really only did that mode because I was bored and had to get it done just to say I did it.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Realm Of Legends......the 1st major obstacle ingame.......back in the day that is. People back then even used 3*’s to beat it: 3* SL ftw....and before her nerf; go go go 3* max sig BW against Wolverine.

Now players are using 5R4 or max 5* for a first time clear.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Just because you decided to use resources and do it now doesn’t mean that the rewards should be buffed for you
    I didn’t touch it till I got a r4/55 SL
    It’s a lot easier now with all these insane champs and easier access to higher level champs idk why your complaining
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Realm Of Legends......the 1st major obstacle ingame.......back in the day that is. People back then even used 3*’s to beat it: 3* SL ftw....and before her nerf; go go go 3* max sig BW against Wolverine.

Now players are using 5R4 or max 5* for a first time clear.

I used a 3* SL for the whole thing, including Wolverine. 1511 combo lol.

@LostCrest they were originally going to remove it when LOL came out but decided to leave it so people could play around in it if they wanted or as a milestone for newer players. They aren't going to buff the rewards.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    Rol only use now is the winter soldier punching bag.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,623 ★★★★★
    The mode now is just to test damage
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    The only thing that now needs a buff is RTTL. It's not to difficult by any means with the champs we have now, but it is still a pain to get through