**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Silver lining??

DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 401 ★★★
Just another case of "I rushed through UC EQ to get another 6*, but got ****".

I am now a member of the DPX group!! Yay...

I have domino and masacre in 6*, so I guess it's not the worst thing... Help me get through the next 2 months until my next 6* pull... Lol

Comments

• Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    If you have a 5* or 6* Nick Fury pair him up with that DeadPool Xforce for a super useful synergy in act 6.
    (Purify a bleed or poison debuff + 10% regeneration). :smiley:
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

I just pulled this...horrible for any attack (except maybe for acts 1 to 3 autofights), horrible for war defense...when is Kabam going to rework these outdated duds? Champion balance is supposed to be a priority isn't it?

H

I just pulled this...horrible for any attack (except maybe for acts 1 to 3 autofights), horrible for war defense...when is Kabam going to rework these outdated duds? Champion balance is supposed to be a priority isn't it?

Cap ww2 is a great champ when he is duped he is good for nodes which give a lot of buffs or venom
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Don't you mean Platinum Lining...LOL.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I duped this

• spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    just got diablo share the same luck
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

Cap ww2 is a great champ when he is duped he is good for nodes which give a lot of buffs or venom

Gotta disagree there friend, the most recent gameplay I can find on this dud just shows how useless he is. https://youtu.be/U73twqAQK9A
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    In some ways this reminds not having a 6* yet isn't a bad thing as I've been pulling good 5*. Still I feel you all in this terrible RNGing.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Gotta disagree there friend, the most recent gameplay I can find on this dud just shows how useless he is. https://youtu.be/U73twqAQK9A

570 hits and 12 minutes. That is horrible. My 3/45's and maxed 4 stars can do better than that
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Believe it or not there was a point in time when Cap WW2 was considered a top science champ in game 😂
    He is pretty useless now though

Cap ww2 is horrible, but to be fair the video you shared has nothing to do with what he said.

Cap ww2 is horrible, but to be fair the video you shared has nothing to do with what he said.

I wouldn't bring WW2 in for Venom fight anyways, Sym Supreme can do that less painfully, so in a sense WW2 is pretty useless unless he gets a major overhaul.

I wouldn't bring WW2 in for Venom fight anyways, Sym Supreme can do that less painfully, so in a sense WW2 is pretty useless unless he gets a major overhaul.

I'd never bring a knife to a gun fight if I had a gun, but if I didn't, then I'd still have a knife rather than nothing.

With that DPS, I think there are always better toothpicks than that "knife"
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    I’m lil less than 2k shards to get me my first 6* hope I get at least a decent champ

Believe it or not there was a point in time when Cap WW2 was considered a top science champ in game 😂
    He is pretty useless now though

Yeah, you can get by with him when the hardest contents back then were act 4 and Realm of Legends (heck, he sucked for ROL too)...he stayed the same since then with no improvements!
    Piviot said:

I’m lil less than 2k shards to get me my first 6* hope I get at least a decent champ

good luck man.