**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Science Doombot bug

The science Doombot has an ability that has a 40% chance to apply various debuffs when struck with a non-critical hit. One of these debuffs is armor break. I kept this ability in mind when going into the fight with Ghost and fought the same way I would against an evade champ, using only 1-hit combos after phasing for guaranteed crits. For some reason the Doombot was still applying debuffs, including armor break. Needless to say, it’s irritating to get a surprise armor break when playing Ghost, especially when you did what you to do to avoid it.

Comments

• Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    I fought another science Doombot and made sure to record this one. The science Doombot should only have a chance to apply debuffs when struck by a non-critical hit. Guaranteed crits, as shown in the video, should not trigger this ability.

https://youtu.be/qnPg-f5BtzQ
    Any confirmation or clarification?
  • We've passed this on to the rest of the team to take a look into. Would you be able to tell us what map you were on at the time?

We've passed this on to the rest of the team to take a look into. Would you be able to tell us what map you were on at the time?

Thanks! It was on Map 4.
    Just wanted to add some info since I saw under the “known issues”, it’s worded as being a Ghost-specific issue. I believe it is an issue with all critical hits not being ignored when it comes to that Doombot’s ability. It’s just particularly noticeable with Ghost due to the effect that armor breaks have on her. I fought one today with Wasp and the same thing happened with her guaranteed crits after shrinking. I forgot to record that fight to see if by chance it was only on guaranteed crits or just any crit, but I think it’s just critical hits in general still being included with that ability. I’ll try to record another fight sometime with another champ to confirm if it happens even on non-guaranteed crits.
    Fought one today with Cap IW and confirmed it’s all critical hits, not just guaranteed crits, that still have a chance to trigger the debuffs. It happens multiple times in the fight, but the debuffs can be hard to keep track of during a full combo. The first heavy attack of the fight shows it pretty clearly though, giving me an armor break when the second hit of the heavy crits.

https://youtu.be/ufjDtPdUpBg