**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Storm Pyramid x

TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
How to beat her.. Corvus is my best Champ so far. Other option is HT duped

Comments

• allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Magik does fine if you can survive long enough to powerlock Storm.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Duped Ronan cheese... VTD spam sp2....

And since she can bleed and can be stunned....... AA should do fine
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    CMM at 25 charges. Just ram into her. CMM also has armor breaks so that helps a lot
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Corvus should work fine ... just MLM, parry, lather rinse repeat ..
    bait her special 1 .. do NOT push her to sp2 ..

it'll take a bit practice to get the special 1 evade, but it's easy once you get it ;)
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Venom the duck at r4 ended her with a single l2
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Ghost. Only fought her once so far. I imagine Blade with GR synergy would work well.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    TheSaith said:

Corvus is sufficient, but looks like VTD can also do it easily.

https://youtu.be/edqgw5xcjN4
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    If you can quake and parry that works too - no specials to worry about and she can't counter evades.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Symbiote supreme with mystic dispersion a very easy fight. Void can do it too, just bait the sp1 and you are good to go.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

If you can quake and parry that works too - no specials to worry about and she can't counter evades.

I did it.. Shake and Bake.... Lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i used longshot, but pretty much any champ can beat her
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Void has been my MVP so far. He’s one shot her every time
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    One shot with NF, Corvus, Sym Supreme so far
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

In all seriousness, I got 4 Power Gain Buffs on VtD, threw an Sp2 as soon as I got it, my Buffs ended, went in for a Single Medium, got a Crit, and got a 32000 Damage Burst of Additional Direct Damage. (Mine is Rank 5, but that was without any Fury active!)
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    Blade works very well too
  • ms_5707983ms_5707983 Posts: 93
    Nick Fury. She bleeds. I've wrecked her with Nick, didn't have any synergies either. She looks like she'll be fun to play with, but high demi-god tier at best in my opinion.
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Domino as well. Get to sp2 and keep spamming it. Nearly one-shotted with my 4* maxed. No syn.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I used G2099.
    Strategy: Bait SP1. Do NOT push her to SP2.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I used Ghost. Only fought her once so far. I imagine Blade with GR synergy would work well.

Update: Blade destroys her. Parry/bleed until you get a SP2 and she's dead without ever firing a special.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Duped Ronan - best option and it's not even close.

Used 4/55 quake a few times to practice with her (got one solo - I'm a scrub with quake!!) and even did 60% of her health on one run with 3/45 sabertooth to practice dodging her sp1. But Ronan is just such a joke for her it's not even funny.

If you've done rol and have a 4* Awakening gem and don't have him as duped 5*, awaken him and 5/50 him. His cheese potential in some fights is almost unparalleled, except for maybe quake.

Appreciate that vtd works here well, but Ronan is just funny as hell in how well it works.
  • Dobby0201Dobby0201 Posts: 11
    I ended her with AA just kept heavy parry repeat

TheSaith said:

AA???? i took her down in 15-20 sec with Arcangel lol
    My AA is not awakened

Duped Ronan - best option and it's not even close.

Used 4/55 quake a few times to practice with her (got one solo - I'm a scrub with quake!!) and even did 60% of her health on one run with 3/45 sabertooth to practice dodging her sp1. But Ronan is just such a joke for her it's not even funny.

If you've done rol and have a 4* Awakening gem and don't have him as duped 5*, awaken him and 5/50 him. His cheese potential in some fights is almost unparalleled, except for maybe quake.

Appreciate that vtd works here well, but Ronan is just funny as hell in how well it works.

Stun lock her forever with ronan?
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Yup, depending on how many prowess she has, my 5/50 sig 23 Ronan gets at least 2, 5 hit, combos in, before I then sp1 again. Because his sp1 does true damage, it can't be glanced.

Takes around 100 hits, depending on crits, to kill her, but you only have to vaguely try for the first 10 seconds. Then it's just a case of mashing the phone with your forehead.

Didn't fail to work on any of the runs. If you time your first hits well, you don't even have to dodge a sp1.

Yup, depending on how many prowess she has, my 5/50 sig 23 Ronan gets at least 2, 5 hit, combos in, before I then sp1 again. Because his sp1 does true damage, it can't be glanced.

Takes around 100 hits, depending on crits, to kill her, but you only have to vaguely try for the first 10 seconds. Then it's just a case of mashing the phone with your forehead.

Didn't fail to work on any of the runs. If you time your first hits well, you don't even have to dodge a sp1.

Well in that case my 2 star ronan can do good
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    As others have pointed out, Venom the Duck just laughs at Storm

• 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    As I said in my Carnage video, this fight can be done with almost any champ... just avoid using dispelling champs.