**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which is better against the collector?

AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
I'm deciding whether to r4 my duped juggy or r3 my unduped magik. Both are 5 stars

Which is better against the collector? 22 votes

Unduped magik
81%
FuzzylumpsYellsomeWarofgods13514Hell_GoliathItay1234212AppleisgodSuperman69Username819273943SpiritCedricccChopinAsLexTeddersTheMageHunterTotalmonster101MarsRuiRuizero7ThisguyMasterYoda493 18 votes
Duped juggy
18%
JamezBongMrLalowSpeedbumpRealPastor 4 votes

Comments

• Unduped magik
    I used 4* duped magik during my go at collector. Rarely got to her s2 before she died. When she did it was nice though.

With juggy your guaranteed to get a copy hits in at the get go and if you get a special. But then again you gotta have enough hp to take the hits.

So probably magik.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    i had a crapload of tiny revives so i used r5 awakened hulk. he is a beast when almost dead.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Duped juggy
    unit is your best bet !!!

finished collector with duped magik 4*r4 in my team, but shes not doing much,always ko'd by colector sp1 before magik reach sp2 bar
    maybe jugg can deliver much damage since he start the fight with unstopable ... maybe, duno i dont have him

ps. collector sp1+bane instantly kill you, nomatter who you bring, except dd classic i think
  • MkdemariaMkdemaria Posts: 119
    GP can power lock and bleed with special 2. Dormammu can power drain by finishing combos with a medium Attack. Both work well against the Collector. Classic DD also evades projectiles and OG Vision power drains constantly.
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Use heavy hitters against him n do as much damage u can until he uses his specials
    Like juggy cb
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Neither. Use some power control champs like vision or dormamu or use someone who can do a lot of damage in minimum hits like hulk,drax and use a lot of revives
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Duped juggy
    I think R4 can make more damage, then R3. And there are too little chances to be alive with magiks sp2 ready. I done collector with r3 5* BP. 5-8 hits, and waiting till bleed ends. Always take 10-15k health from Collector in one run. Sometimes more. If I had someone better, like 5* dupped hawkeye, it will be faster.