**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Some People Where Able To Access Both Sides Of This Month’s Side EQ

What do you guys think should be done? Should the rewards from the players who did both be removed or should all players be able to access both sides? Plus some players where unable to login for 30+ hours.

IMO I think they should make both sides available for everyone atleast for the first 2 weeks. And also compensation won’t hurt would it :)

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Don’t care and let them keep the rewards regardless I’m Choi the shard for cystal because that what I’m need to many reuser for now no one to upgrade so that why’s
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    It takes less than an hour to do all difficulties. There is no reason for compensation unless ppl can't access it for the first 2 weeks. For those lucky enough to do both congratulations. It doesn't hurt my account so I see no reason to be bothered because someone else got lucky and got some extra stuff. Maybe it will happen to me next time.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

Compensation isn’t only for not being able to do EQ it’s also for AW and AQ.... Ik I’m being stingy but still giving out some compensation isn’t too far fetched.

Compensation is to make people whole after losing out on something. What have you lost out on here? Some players had to wait a day or two to do a quest that takes less than an hour and they still have 12+ days to finish. I don't see what anyone has lost out on.
  • Hey there, this thread will be closed, as there is already a thread going for this topic. As for any calendars days you may have missed in relation to the issue, our Support Team would be best equipped to look into that for you. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".
This discussion has been closed.