**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do we still have daily quests that aren't daily?

FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
We currently have 3 active quests labeled as daily, 2 of which are located in the daily EQ tab. We have the hall of heroes, goldpool for sigil purchasers, and now the new Baron quests. All of which are labeled as daily, none of which are daily. How is this still a thing? Is it that hard to label something as a weekly quest? Is it that difficult to just label something as a side event and not put any sort of timetable on it in words? Either they need to actually be daily as they say they are, or a simple and logical change needs to be made. I know this post is irrelevant, but this has been something incredibly stupid in the game since at least the introduction of the sigil.

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    My Baron quests are in the normal event quests section, not the daily quests
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★

They are labeled “daily quest” though. Doesn’t really bother me however.

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Why I said "2 of which are in the daily section"
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I mean it must be daily with a 14 day timer on it right?
    Halls of healing 3 day timer
    Goldpool quest 7 day timer.

All clearly show they aren't daily by the timers