**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 star to R2

Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Need some advice on which 6 star would be better to take to R2. I currently have CMM and Ghost at R2. I am starting on 6.3

6 star to R2 20 votes

Corvus- sig 20
90%
TerraLvernon15DRob74WorknprogressBrokenCharlie_SceneMoudouIvarTheBonelessMiStaLovaSleipnirrodObaid_Jacob03nanurepcoMasterTeredonIbbyTheToxicCactusJtheGoatQfurySpin350 18 votes
Thing- unduped
5%
TROUBL3D 1 vote
Namor- unduped
0%
Nick Fury- unduped
0%
CAIW- unduped
0%
Symbiote Supreme- unduped
5%
ddom 1 vote

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Corvus- sig 20
    It's not even a question. Thing, namor, and nick all need their sigs badly.
  • Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 ★★
    edited April 2020
    My only reservation about Corvus is that I already have an R2 cosmic. I was thinking it would be better to have an R2 in each class to prepare for the random T5 class catalyst.

Why would you even consider namor, nick or cap iw? I'd probably choose corvus, because his sig can be really useful, but depending on your current roster choosing neither of them could actually be a better option.

Just trying to look ahead to when I finally get a tier 5 class catalyst. And be ready to R3 a champ. Since I don’t know which class of T5 I will get, I thought I should have an R2 in from each class. Apparently, Going by the poll results, I am over thinking it and should go with the obvious answer.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Corvus- sig 20
    Out of curiosity what 5/65's do you have?
    Thank you for the advice. Here is my 6 star roster. Is there anyone I’m missing that would be a good choice for R2

edited April 2020
    Also, these are my top 5 stars

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Corvus- sig 20
    Ah take it you run suicides aswell?. I'd definitely go with corvus aswell, I'd say nick fury is more than worthy but if running suicides he's pretty much only good for one big fight.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus- sig 20
    Soar2878 said:

My only reservation about Corvus is that I already have an R2 cosmic. I was thinking it would be better to have an R2 in each class to prepare for the random T5 class catalyst.

The others aren’t worth it as they currently are though, most of the other good champs need the dupe