**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which champion fight traumatized you?

OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
What’s one fight in the game that you hated doing and now every time you fight that champion you get painful flashbacks
For me it’s 6.2.2 sinister
Everything single time I fight him I try so hard not to trigger dex thinking I’ll get EMP on me

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Definitely between 6.2.6 champion or 6.4.3 annihilus with no retreat. Probably one of the most cruel nodes to ever drop an annihilus on.
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    Fighting Thing with Hulk, cannot remember the name of the event but all avengers got buffs. Did it with a 2 star because they healed up quicker but I must have tried it a hundred times.
    Mind you I haven't fought the Collector yet.
    Also the fight against Venom taking the short route in act 4 was a pain.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    gotta be The Champion hand's down at the moment ... and dido to the guy who said Korg .. doesn't matter if it's AW or Variant .. i hate fighting him. i suck when I play WITH him and can never output like the AI does. but The Champion still reigns as the worst fight to date for me.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Definitely between 6.2.6 champion or 6.4.3 annihilus with no retreat. Probably one of the most cruel nodes to ever drop an annihilus on.

its an easy fight with Blade, but definitely the champion was the worst fight
    Blade isn’t the answer for most things anymore. He’s an act 5 champ.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    THE 6.2 CHAMPION
    Almost ended up w/ a shattered device but i got him
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    4.3.3. (I think) Juggernaut.

RoL Wolverine with a 3* guillotine

6.2 Champion
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    everytime I have to fight Vision Laggus, i cri... seriously he's so laggy on my device it's ridiculous
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Act 6.2 Champion and finally ...

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    For me it was the first uncollected boss ever when the difficulty was first released. It was MODOK, and I had only one r4 5* to help- hawkeye. Yep, a lot of revives for the 100%
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Not tried past cavalier yet, but would assume collosus (or thing for those with him) would be good for no retreat annihilus? Can't armour break them, which means no stifle?

Debating which mutant to focus on next to go with 5/65 omega; collosus, domino or saber for better team slot than just synergy! Collosus looks like he just has so much utility.

As to the question, uncollected silver surfer because of my progress at the time. Got him down once with team revive and a few single and just couldn't do it without revives again and I was saving up items for cavalier, so left it as over pass through, despite trying about 20 times.

My only run if 6.1.6, when I took the debuff immune path to sentinel was also a pain, partly because in hindsight, I took one of the hardest paths, wasn't ready for it, didn't read up on it and itemed it down. Used 100s (400+) of 4 hour uncollected crystals on it....

It's weird, the collector, which is just an item/revive/unit dump, you mentally prepare for being a dump. But something that hasn't been hyped up as such can seem far more frustrating if you get to it and then decide to mentally resign yourself to brute Force through it.

I can't remember who coined the phrase, but energy refills are the cheapest way of practising, but patience and available time often get in the way of such discipline.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Never fought 6.2.6 Champion, I am currently Cavalier w no Variant done, but I have a trauma from the 15% buffet Red Skull in Captain Marvel&Nick Fury event
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Definitely 6.2.6 champion with no retreat
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326
    uhmmm...ice phoenix with no immune champ when uncollected was first introduced. that sucked the joy in playing back then and it made me r4 my sig 60 oml and ronan just to get through uncollected eq after that. because they were the best that i had back then.
  • gadgetfanaticgadgetfanatic Posts: 326

uhmmm...ice phoenix with no immune champ when uncollected was first introduced. that sucked the joy in playing back then and it made me r4 my sig 60 oml and ronan just to get through uncollected eq after that. because they were the best that i had back then.

the fight actually gave me a perspective in rank ups to prioritize champs that I have now that can answer what I will need for the foreseeable future. (instead of saving up for a possible god tier pull).
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Most of the irritating fights have been listed but for me 6.3.5 mysterio is up there for the worst fight..i used my r4 fury and it was a revive fest because he always cornered me before I could fully setup fury
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    ROL Wolverine. I did ROL before we had any effective counters...way before Void, Guilly, etc. I used the old "perfect block" team, but nothing prepared me for Wolverine!
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    The Uncollected EQ Ægon boss is my sleep paralysis demon.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    when uncollecfted first came out and void was the main boss i didnt even bother 100%, i beat him once and never went back again. He was the only uncollected i didnt 100%.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    Okaythen said:

What’s one fight in the game that you hated doing and now every time you fight that champion you get painful flashbacks
    For me it’s 6.2.2 sinister
    Everything single time I fight him I try so hard not to trigger dex thinking I’ll get EMP on me

My first try at Master daily Quest.. Mojo
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    5.3.1 Mordo