**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the best evade counter?

2»

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Other *comment below*
    Crossbones counters Evade and Auto-Block (and Glancing and Safeguard and...). The biggest issue is he relies on active furies which can be nullified or stolen.

Proxima is unreliable when you get intercept as your first mission and the AI just sits there. Other than that, shes also pretty good.

Lastly, I think Falcon and Domino can lower ability accuracy. AA for sure can granted you can both bleed AND posion the enemy. Juggernaut technically cant but you can bum rush the opponent while unstoppable so you wont get countered

KM and She-Hulk are also good options. Idk about Iceman (dont have him). I had them last bc you already mentioned them not bc theyre not as good as the others. Idk about Quake or Fury as i dont have them either.
  • ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Nick fury
    Quake if you can't get yourself to 5 Fury charges. But she can come unstuck for most when there is stun immune as well.
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    Other *comment below*
    Vision aarkus
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Other *comment below*
    Ghost
  • razielraziel Posts: 83
    Other *comment below*
    Emma Frost
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Other *comment below*
    Heimdal works just need to not get hit after special(
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    I'd say km with ws is ultimate evade counter
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    Not a single mention to the best Champion in the game: karnak! Plus Sp1 is unlockable! >:)