**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

From Beyonds Legend Run

hi guys what times did you get on the legend run? I got 4:05

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You’ve got no chance, 3 hours 5 is the limit you can get it at now
  • Dobby0201Dobby0201 Posts: 11
    Lvernon15 said:

You’ve got no chance, 3 hours 5 is the limit you can get it at now

Yeah I thought so but I noticed there was more runs then the last one at 3:05
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

I have complete 6:30 hours so can i get legend title??

No
  • ArpsArps Posts: 34
    Yea I have 3:07 we will see soon enough
  • UncleRayRayUncleRayRay Posts: 15
    3:07:17 here as well
  • 3.08 here
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

I have complete 6:30 hours so can i get legend title??

3 stars or 2 stars? The average legends cutoff is 3:05. Please don't whine about the struggles of an android as so many do.
  • When will the results be anounced??
  • yakovoxyakovox Posts: 12
    Hey guys, I've always wanted to get the legends title but never made a plan to. Currently I have a 5/65 Corvus and R2 6* Domino, an I also don't run suicides. What synergies and masteries should I use and need for a future run?
  • Inventor6bInventor6b Posts: 33
    yakovox said:

Hey guys, I've always wanted to get the legends title but never made a plan to. Currently I have a 5/65 Corvus and R2 6* Domino, an I also don't run suicides. What synergies and masteries should I use and need for a future run?

Me as well. Can I still do a legends run with 5/65 Corvus if I boost and bring synergies, without suicides?
  • bigking33bigking33 Posts: 26
    What team did you use for a 3 hour run. I had corvus fury ghulk nebula and proxima and was right at 4 hours boosted the whole time but no suicides
  • Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369
    yakovox said:

Suicides are a must.
    Would also recommend 30% green and 20% attack boosts + a newer Apple iPhone device.

• RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    bigking33 said:

What team did you use for a 3 hour run. I had corvus fury ghulk nebula and proxima and was right at 4 hours boosted the whole time but no suicides

You need a better device
  • yakovox said:

Me as well. Can I still do a legends run with 5/65 Corvus if I boost and bring synergies, without suicides?
    Yes, 5/65 Corvus still working perfectly. I did this month 2:51. Team Cg, AA, proxy, dr.strange, mordo. Greater Attack and champion boost used with full suicide mastery.

• A7XTINMANA7XTINMAN Posts: 16
    I ran mine in 3:03 with full boost full suicides r2 Corvus synergy and ghost r5 for heroic since every hit was one punch... praying I don’t have to try again... I give up after this if I don’t make it lol
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 297 ★★

yakovox said:

Suicides are a must.
    Would also recommend 30% green and 20% attack boosts + a newer Apple iPhone device.

can i do it with ip 7 plus?
  • BurroBurro Posts: 82

can i do it with ip 7 plus?

Probably not. Really need at least an iPhone X.
  • What other champs except Corvus could work? I could also either get the iphone 11 pro max or the s20 ultra. Any opinions?
  • A7XTINMANA7XTINMAN Posts: 16
    @CrazyJoker I used ghost for heroic and Corvus for master
  • CrazyJokerCrazyJoker Posts: 8
    edited May 2020
    Okay thanks. Luckily I got myself a corvus too now. Now I just have to pick a phone I guess.
  • CrazyJokerCrazyJoker Posts: 8
    A7XTINMAN said:

@CrazyJoker I used ghost for heroic and Corvus for master

What phone did you use btw?