**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Account verification questions.

Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
edited April 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
I had an issue that required me to contact support. They started by asking verification questions, of which I answered all except one. Original account name.

I performed a name change and can't remember the original, it was something random. I answered the other questions, first 2 purchases, creation date, creation location and kabam id. All of those I was able to look back on my records.

Please consider removing this question for those of us with bad memory.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Have you tried giving them an answer you think it might be? It never hurts to give it ago. IDK maybe state all the account names you remember for that account. It's weird you cant remember anything at all about the original name
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    edited April 2020
    I remember an approximation but they want exactly as it appeared in game. And yes my memory is very bad, I can hardly remember what I did last week :disappointed:
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    The same.

This game is only a small part of my life and I have 1000 more important things to remember than the first IGN or or first 2 purchases etc

There must be a better way to ID a person.
  • NightTrasherNightTrasher Posts: 4
    Same thing and i just give up. I try to explain to them, but got same automatic answers...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Same thing and i just give up. I try to explain to them, but got same automatic answers...

I feel like this is one of the main problems. I realize that kabaam doesn't have a million employees to answer support questions, but the automatic responses are so frustrating
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

I feel like this is one of the main problems. I realize that kabaam doesn't have a million employees to answer support questions, but the automatic responses are so frustrating
    You'd think with all the money the game brings in, their support system wouldn't be so trash to deal with.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Have you at least tried to send the message, before posting this?
    You dont need to answer all the questions. Just answer what you know for sure and reply them back.
    These things aren't discussed on the forums
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★

You dont need to answer all the questions. Just answer what you know for sure and reply them back.

I'm not asking for help here on the forums, I understand that they don't do support here. Merely a conversation that maybe they should look into a better verification system.

I did send messages to support answering the questions I could. They stated they needed them all. I was able to sort it out by finding an old screenshot of IGN, thank goodness for phones auto backing up photos to the cloud.

I still stand by a need for a change to the verification process, it shouldn't be so painful to ask for support.

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one that immediately gets connected with a real person? I feel like all my questions are answered and everything is resolved fine with support but maybe thats just me. My experience with support has been perfect except that one time where some guy couldn't count to 5....
  • I will say, I've never had a support issue, yet, but I am also not looking forward to when I have to because I know there are some questions I may not be able to answer. Whatever happened to having security questions or some sort of security pin or code?
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    T

They always say that your answer is incorrect or incomplete.
    How are you gonna remember every minute detail if you are playing since 3 years and have a life out of mocc too.
    They should definitely do something about their verification process.
  • Hey guys, we don't have direct access to in-game accounts here in the Forums. We're unable to help with any account-specific issues or the account verification process.

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback about the account verification process, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team. You can contact them by clicking HERE
This discussion has been closed.